Sign in to follow this  
ioamon

A320

Hello,

I'm quite new on VR. I used to "play" some flight sim when I was a child but as I'm not fan of videogames I stopped soon. 2 weeks ago I've received an oculus rift and now... my dream come true :P I can finally sit on a flydeck :P

Anyway... sorry for the intro... At the moment I'm using x-plane 11 with oculus rift but my dream is to fly an A320. I've searched on the net to find some good a320 sim on vr but... I'm lost on all that posts and had no concrete answer.

Do you have any suggestion? Just one thing... I'm looking for a sim that can perform a complete procedure from cold & dark and not just "everything on " with a button.

Have a nice day and thanks for any suggestions!
Vanni

On 11/19/2018 at 6:07 AM, ioamon said:

Hello,

I'm quite new on VR. I used to "play" some flight sim when I was a child but as I'm not fan of videogames I stopped soon. 2 weeks ago I've received an oculus rift and now... my dream come true :P I can finally sit on a flydeck :P

Anyway... sorry for the intro... At the moment I'm using x-plane 11 with oculus rift but my dream is to fly an A320. I've searched on the net to find some good a320 sim on vr but... I'm lost on all that posts and had no concrete answer.

Do you have any suggestion? Just one thing... I'm looking for a sim that can perform a complete procedure from cold & dark and not just "everything on " with a button.

Have a nice day and thanks for any suggestions!
Vanni

I recommend the Aerosoft A320 it's a great aircraft and much better on frames than other developers which is important when flying VR.

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d/aircraft/2437/a320-family-professional-bundle

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Hello and thank you for your suggestions.

Finally I’ve bought the jar version. It works really good on vr and can be used with the oculus’ touch controls.

Have a nice flyg....day!!!