Sign in to follow this  
JesC

Vertx DA-62 News - Released on Dec 14th

Hi,

had to carry my wife to the hospital at Saturday, and she has to stay there, Therefore somewhat limited in time. But I made a short one. And I made it with Prepar3D   4.3  same version as the last video.

https://youtu.be/DoA4jGpZDjw

Edit: Hope this does not end up in a nuclear meltdown at AVSIM 😃

Cheers

Rudi      

Edited by rudi0310

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

All my postings and other publications reflect my personal view only

Hi Rudi,

Hope your wife is okay?

Thanks for posting this video, great looking aircraft.

Cheers

Martin

8 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Hi Rudi,

Hope your wife is okay?

Cheers

Martin

Thanks, Martin. I visit her now, so will be offline for a while. And again, this is NOT a fake. I use Prepar3d  4.3 only!

Cheers,

Rudi

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

Just watched this video and another one. It was a "shopper" filming his tryout ride (probably actually was an area rep.) It's a mere 8.08 million, and you can add optional oxygen system for extra.......  

Here

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

27 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

Just watched this video and another one. It was a "shopper" filming his tryout ride (probably actually was an area rep.) It's a mere 8.08 million, and you can add optional oxygen system for extra.......  

Here

Actually it is only 1.08 million.  "Only" LOL. 

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

3 hours ago, shivers9 said:

Actually it is only 1.08 million.  "Only" LOL. 

Well, that is a wee bit better, maybe I will go ahead and pick one up tomorrow.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

5 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Hi Rudi,

Hope your wife is okay?

Cheers

Martin

Martin, my wife seems OK, thanks for asking.

I was somewhat in hurry because I had to go to the hospital, sorry. And I forgot to say what the video shows, now timeout for edit is over. So I do it here:

Part 1 shows how flying with FADEC/ECU differs from flying common GA aircraft, this question arised here at AVSIM. Also the G1000 alert/warning message system is demonstrated by 2 examples.

Part 2 shows dynamic reflections in Prepar3D V4.3, Reflections are in quality not so far away from those generated by a mirror imo. Also the start of the video and a short scene showing the power lever demonstrate that.

How far that compares to PBR may others decide.

Link is here again, hope this is OK.

https://youtu.be/DoA4jGpZDjw 

It seems that I still  need 2 hours to produce a minute of video. When I am down at 1 hour I will be happy.

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

I think I might be a little more excited about vertxsim than 4.4 (maybe just a little)

• Like 2

I was hoping we'd see something for the weekend. It's my birthday next week so it seems like this would be the ideal present for myself!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Kind of a bummer. Hope they get things sorted soon. They must have run into a couple of last minute problems. I am sure they are excited to get this thing launched too. LOL I guess we will just "eat worms" and wait.😁

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Will the G1000 nav data get updated by navigraph? if it is possible...I will rarely use my F1 GTN then.

And this will be epic in VR

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I have to say I have been much more eager to hear of news on this thread than the 5 to 10 Prepar3d 4.4 threads underway....  Hopefully something soon.

• Upvote 1

Dan Scott

I think everyone is paying attention to this thread. 

• Upvote 1

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Release please...

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |