Sign in to follow this  
dpergau

FlightBeam on sale - 30% off US airports

Until November 27

No sale on EDDN

https://www.flightbeam.net

• Like 1

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

Thanks for the heads-up. Pity KIAD from them just sits at 90% for ages when loading P3Dv4. Gave up using that airport after 3 attempts, all stuck at 90% !!

8 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Pity KIAD from them just sits at 90% for ages when loading P3Dv4. Gave up using that airport after 3 attempts, all stuck at 90% !!

I have all Flightbeam sceneries except EDDN and yes they all load up super quick.  Something is wrong on your settings.  Please visit their support forums.

Thanks for the sale info.  I will wait till EDDN comes on sale 🤪

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

6 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Something is wrong on your settings. 

Eh? And with no issues whatsoever with almost all  heavy Orbx sceneries, various FT airports, UK2000 airports, and Aerosoft and FSDT airports, I do find that odd..

Just now, vc10man said:

Eh? And with no issues whatsoever with almost all  heavy Orbx sceneries, various FT airports, UK2000 airports, and Aerosoft and FSDT airports, I do find that odd..

Yes...no issues.

I have a feeling that you are using My Traffic 6.  On my system that was 100% slowing me down.  I removed that and viola speed came in.  And I have use super fast SSD.  I have FS Global 2010 Mesh, FTX Regions, Airports from FB, FSDT, Vector and open LC NA+EU

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

18 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Yes...no issues.

I have a feeling that you are using My Traffic 6.  On my system that was 100% slowing me down.  I removed that and viola speed came in.  And I have use super fast SSD.  I have FS Global 2010 Mesh, FTX Regions, Airports from FB, FSDT, Vector and open LC NA+EU

Aha, you may have hit the nail there. I do use My Traffic 6a. Will check it out. Thanks for the tip.

1 hour ago, dpergau said:

No sale on EDDN

Maybe because EDDN is actually not a Flightbeam product.

25 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Aha, you may have hit the nail there. I do use My Traffic 6a. Will check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Try eliminating the AFCAD for KIAD in My Traffic 6.

NAX669.png

26 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Thank for that far better tip as I'm loathe to lose MT6a Ai traffic.

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

Maybe because EDDN is actually not a Flightbeam product.

Unless it is , while it acctually is.

13 hours ago, mwilk said:

Tried that. Now. instead of P3D being stuck endlessly at 90%, it is now stuck at 87% 'Loading, Air ,Land, Sea Traffic'.

Going to remove Flightbeam's sceneries.

6 hours ago, vc10man said:

Tried that. Now. instead of P3D being stuck endlessly at 90%, it is now stuck at 87% 'Loading, Air ,Land, Sea Traffic'.

Going to remove Flightbeam's sceneries.

I've never heard of this issue before with KIAD. Try uninstalling KIAD, then check to see if the problem persists. After uninstalling, be sure there are no other addons at KIAD. For further assistance be sure to head over to our support forum or email us. 
It always amazes me how many users give up on issues they're having without even contacting us. 95% of problems encountered are not even caused by the scenery, but rather a conflicting addon from another developer. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Unless it is , while it acctually is.

It is not. It is developed by 29Palms and Captain7. Flightbeam is the publisher in this case. I assume mostly for the US folks. In Europe and specially Germany, 29Palms airports are well known for their high quality.

• Like 1

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

3 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

It is not. It is developed by 29Palms and Captain7. Flightbeam is the publisher in this case. I assume mostly for the US folks. In Europe and specially Germany, 29Palms airports are well known for their high quality.

A220 is developed by Bombardier. Its Airbus’ Product.

30 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

A220 is developed by Bombardier. Its Airbus’ Product. 

Go on simmarket and check he Flightbeam products... no EDDN ... but you will find it under 29 Palms... published by Aerosoft. That hardly counts as a Flightbeam product. If you go in the supermarket and buy a Coca Cola it is not automatically a Walmart's (or whatever) product. They just sell it. Same with EDDN and Flightbeam.

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)