Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

Carenado support

Hello all,

This is probably an inappropriate place for this query but given the very surprising lack of response in the Carenado forum I decided to try my luck here.

I have been to the Carenado site a couple of times now (since being given an offer of a free aircraft in return for being unable to help with a serial number not valid message on installation)

I am specifically looking at FS2004 options as a replacement but there is no (obvious) FS2004 product page.

Have they officially abandoned FS2004 or am I simply looking in the wrong spot.

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

The following topic might be of interest -

Believe you can still buy them at PC Aviator and SimMarket.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks Jim

Looks like props only and small ones at that. No jets and prices appear fairly expensive for vintage software. That sale also was almost two years ago now but I did get an idea of what was available,

i may well have to wait a while to see what Carenado come up with for P3D in the future.  

A pity

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Sascha,

Well found mate. I spent about an hour strolling through the website with no success  

As I said before though, the prices don't do them any favors considering the vintage. I am still trying to install my Phenom though and I have not given up hope on that front just yet.

Thanks for that link though and as usual, I appreciate it.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.