Sign in to follow this  
OleGreyGhost

Cannot access files with external link oradvanced search

Last week I downloaded 2 aircraft by AI Malcontent from the library.  Later I tried to download some repaints for the a/c.  The external links from their site appears to be broken.  Using the advances search I tried to access the files with the DLID without any success from those links.  Then I tried to find the files by author & that did not work.  The a/c were the Embraer ERJ 145 & 145XR

Sending an e-mail to the library has not shed any light on the problem.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated...…..

On 11/20/2018 at 10:27 PM, OleGreyGhost said:

Last week I downloaded 2 aircraft by AI Malcontent from the library.  Later I tried to download some repaints for the a/c.  The external links from their site appears to be broken.  Using the advances search I tried to access the files with the DLID without any success from those links.  Then I tried to find the files by author & that did not work.  The a/c were the Embraer ERJ 145 & 145XR

Sending an e-mail to the library has not shed any light on the problem.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated...…..

Do you have the file names? I have not heard of any other users with this issue.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

The only filenames that I have are for the two aircraft.  { aim_erj145xr.zip - DLID=143377 & aim_erj145.zip - DLID=143388 }  The filename is revealed only when you connect with the file on the library page.

These is the list of download IDs' that I tried to access:

80586, 80587, 80588, 80601, 80603, 99560, 143391, 143449, 144826, 144827, 144828, 144839, 144858 & 144861.

This is the link as it appears in IE:  https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004acrp&DLID=143391

This is what is displayed on the library page:

Searching for:
Download ID = 143391
in Flight Simulator 2004 - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications and below.
Return to Library Index

No more items in category

Hope this helps...….

It’s a start. When I get home from work and am at my computer I’ll check them on my end and see if I can figure out the problem.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Ok, 

I looked at the files and I was able to locate some of them through my admin account but not the standard login which is weird. This might take a little more looking into. Im going to paste the links here that I was able to find, if they work for you great, if not Im not sure whats going on.

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=80586

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=80587

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=143391

https://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=143449

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=144826

It is likely the others were removed from the library for various reasons not to mention they were uploaded 8-9 years ago.

Brian A. Neuman

Thank you very much.

With a little manipulating of the links,  I was able to get most of the files.  Ten (10) of them anyway.

It appears that these four files are no longer in the library:    80588, 80601, 80603 & 99560 - at least that is the message returned by the library.

This should be enough.  I can always tweak some of them, if need be.

I really appreciate your assistance  with this problem.

Enjoy the holidays.....….