Sign in to follow this  
YAK52

A2A Cherokee 180 for P3Dv4.2 Professional

Hi.

Cannot in stall A2A Cherokee 180 into P3D.When you double click on the A2A icon,it  runs for three seconds,then stops.

It shows up in Task Manager,but it is not installing.

HELP.

Yours faithfully.

Peter.

Edited by YAK52

Well, A2A are very good at their support. In the meantime, make sure you have disabled any AV programme you have running and add the A2A exe file to the Windows defender, exclusions list during installation.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Reboot the machine and install it as administrator (right click on the file and there should be an option). 

Sure sounds like AV. I've had that happen at times. It can be confusing because no reason is ever given.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hello Peter,

Sorry to hear you're having some difficulty installing the A2A Cherokee. I've just checked our forums and I don't see a new registration or post from you. However, if you can drop us a line over there (don't think I'm allowed to post a direct link, but please click on the 'Support & Community' link on our website) we'll do our best to get you sorted. It'll also help if you can let us know which operating system you're using.

In the meantime, the suggestions here regarding disabling any AV software would be a great place to start.

Thanks,
Nick - A2A Simulations

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Hi all.

I have done as suggested, but no joy.As regards to A2A forums,i cannot log in.I have an account with A2A ,but my email+password do not work,

when logging in to their forums. An email was sent to the Adminstrator regarding my problem, but no repy.

May thanks.

Perer

Hi Peter,

Can you remember what your username is on the A2A forums? It's this you need to use to log in, rather than your email address.

Thanks,
Nick - A2A Simulations

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Hi Nick.

Sorry, I cannot remember my username.If this helps,i have installed  three A2A planes into P3D 4.2, NO problems

Many thanks .

Peter.

Edited by YAK52

Okay, no worries Peter. 

Please can you send me a private message here with the email address you used on the A2A forums and I'll let you know what your username is.

Thanks,
Nick - A2A Simulations

Nick M - A2A Simulations

I love all my A2A planes and their excellent customer service, of which a good example here

Happy Thanksgiving to all my american friends here.

I used to travel to the U.S. about 6 times a year during my professional life and have spent numerous Thanksgivings with some of my friends in Denver, and I am going to celebrate once again with my neighbors tonight here in Belgium, as the lady is american.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hi Nick.

My email address 

Many thanks.

Peter.

Edited by YAK52

2 hours ago, YAK52 said:

Hi Nick.

My email address is  [REMOVED] 

Many thanks.

Peter.

Hey, Yak, never put your addy out in the open (anywhere). Nick asked you to pm him, you can do that by clicking on his username on the left. Please, for your  sake, edit out your addy

Edited by Poppet
edited post to remove personal details from quoted post

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hi Peter,

Sorry, but this email address doesn't seem to be in the list of registered A2A forum members. Bear in mind that you need to register separately for the A2A store and forums. It may be best for you to just register a new account on our forums.

As Jim says, probably best for you to remove your email address from your post to prevent additional spam. I've made a note of it.

Thanks,
Nick - A2A Simulations

Nick M - A2A Simulations