Sign in to follow this  
jon b

Milviz recommendations

I’m rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the forthcoming milviz 30% off Black Friday sale.

I already have their 310R ,PA30 and Otter so I’m definitely going to grab the 737-200 an old favourite of mine. Just been looking at some YouTube clips and at their website at the other aircraft they do which might be worth grabbing in the sales. 

‘Does anyone have any particular recommendations or experience with their military or helicopter  stuff that they can recommend picking up?

I’ve got to say looking at YouTube and the website their advanced series T38 is looking extremely interesting 

cheers

Jon

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

2 minutes ago, jon b said:

Does anyone have any particular recommendations or experience with their military or helicopter  stuff that they can recommend picking up

The Bell 407 would be an excellent choice. Enjoy your Black Friday!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

The UH-1 is worth having for sure, especially since it offers an original shorter cabin Charlie variant as well as the later extended cabin H model. This is kind of unusual for simulated versions of the Huey; they tend to concentrate on the later extended cabin D/H models.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Helicopter: the MilViz Bell 407 and the MD530.....two real fun machines; bought them years ago and still flying both of them almost daily.

Cheers, Konrad

Edited by KBUR

Best Milviz Copter by far is the 530. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

9 hours ago, jon b said:

I’m rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the forthcoming milviz 30% off Black Friday sale.

I already have their 310R ,PA30 and Otter so I’m definitely going to grab the 737-200 an old favourite of mine. Just been looking at some YouTube clips and at their website at the other aircraft they do which might be worth grabbing in the sales. 

‘Does anyone have any particular recommendations or experience with their military or helicopter  stuff that they can recommend picking up?

I’ve got to say looking at YouTube and the website their advanced series T38 is looking extremely interesting 

cheers

Jon

The advanced T-38A is great and challenging to fly/manage. I have also the advanced McD F-4E, great too.

The North American F-100D is extremely interesting too...

Richard

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

F-86 is definitely worth a look too. Amazing modeling of one of the best jet fighters ever.

Alan Bradbury

Thanks everyone. 

As I have the UH1 & F-86 in my DCS collection I think I’ll go for the T-38 and maybe the MD530 as well, I’ve got to save some cash back to spend in the other sales, just flight Lancaster and TB10 are also calling me!

Jon

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

2 hours ago, jon b said:

Thanks everyone. 

As I have the UH1 & F-86 in my DCS collection I think I’ll go for the T-38 and maybe the MD530 as well, I’ve got to save some cash back to spend in the other sales, just flight Lancaster and TB10 are also calling me!

Jon

TB10/20 and Lanc are good choices too; note that their Lanc is improved considerably with A2A's AccuFeel to make it rattle and bump a bit more and the TB10/20 has more functionality (with its stormscope becoming operational) if you have Active Sky.

Alan Bradbury

Thanks Alan,enjoyed your video on the Lancaster.

I’ve  just picked up the TB10/20 as part of the flying club package Just Flight have on sale right now for just £19.99 ! Just put a post in the bargain hunters forum about it, a real bargain.

787 captain.