Sign in to follow this  
jrodman

TAXI2Gate KCO no runway lights

I could use some help. Great update to KMCO but at night only have black boxes where lights should be. I've tried to contact TAXI2Gate serval times no response.

I had an addon KMCO in the past and removed it, im pretty sure anyways.  Might something still be there that is interfering?

Any help would be great

On 11/21/2018 at 6:31 PM, jrodman said:

I could use some help. Great update to KMCO but at night only have black boxes where lights should be. I've tried to contact TAXI2Gate serval times no response.

I had an addon KMCO in the past and removed it, im pretty sure anyways.  Might something still be there that is interfering?

Any help would be great

update: I notices the runway lights worked when I disable Direct X preview. But then with it disabled my PMDG 737ngx is missing the PFD and ND in the cockpit!!

Are you using Steve's DX10 fixer?

P.S.  You don't have to always quote your first post.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Oh I see its 27.99. Hmmmm was hoping not to have to purchase anything for a fix of another purchase.

1 minute ago, jrodman said:

Oh I see its 27.99. Hmmmm was hoping not to have to purchase anything for a fix of another purchase.

Your PMDG aircraft should not require DX10 Preview box to be checked.  You may want to post in the PMDG forums about losing your PFD and ND. 

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Have you installed the updates to KMCO?

http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84

I can't remember if the fixes were for the lights or not, but they are working in my installation (I'm running DX10 with the fixer)

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440