Sign in to follow this  
hmwind

Using P3D and FSX on same PC

Hi Nico,

Sorry for coming back once more but I wonder if it is possible to use PSXseeconTraffic with both FSX and Prepar3D V4 on the same PC.
So far I did not yet manage to get this working using the 32-bit version of PSXseeconTraffic with FSX and the 64-bit version for Prepar3D V4. I am using your AIGenerator in combination with FLAI.

Best regards
Hans

I have never tried that, but I don't see why it should not be possible...

However, if you have P3D v4 I would immediately dump FSX (that old technology). 😉

It's old technology indeed, Nico. However, the offer in add-ons like airplanes and other stuff for Prepar3D V4 is still limited in my view. That's why I still use it from time to time.....

I reinstalled FSX because I started missing a couple of aircraft but didn't fly them often enough to justify paying another 80 bucks to repurchase.

Vic green