Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Darn Simple KPHL Runway 27R Approach/Landing

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a darn simple KPHL Philadelphia International Airport runway 27R approach and landing

On final runway approach past Lincoln Financial Field football stadium that is home to Philadelphia Eagles and Well Fargo Center  that is home to Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League (NHL) and Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA)

pt9_zpsfsziur7t.jpg

Passing Philadelphia Navy Yard

pt10_zpsydbi7iat.jpg

Passing blue Girard Point Bridge that is part of Delaware Expressway or highway route number 95

pt1_zps0b0xcadm.jpg

Seconds before touchdown

pt2_zpsvsmkajza.jpg

TOUCHDOWN

pt3_zpszprfjfir.jpg

Braking down

pt4_zpsbkqfgv27.jpg

Darn  reverse thrusters are not working!!!  Gonna rely on simple braking!!

pt5_zpsicyoizqh.jpg

Exiting from runway 27R into taxiway T toward gate

pt6_zpserbsm3k9.jpg

Taxing from taxiway T to taxiway K toward gate

pt7_zpsip3u1nqz.jpg

Arrived at gate!!

pt8_zpsm91qmsiz.jpg

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight please

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1

signCopy.jpg

Very nice screen shots!

Even better is someone landing on the correct runway there!  You don't know how many people I've seen land on 27L (which is almost exclusively a departure runway).  Very nice to see!

I worked with SunSkyJet on this scenery for several years and it's still my favorite airport in flight sim, not because of my involvement but because I lived and flew in/out of Philly A LOT!  I love it when I see screen shots, videos or people flying in and out of this fantastic airport and flight sim scenery!  Plus it's freeware!

Best wishes for more happy flights my friend!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

DaveCT2003,

Thanks for very kind words and thanks for creating most amazing freeware KPHL scenery that is at astounding payware quality! I am so glad to be privileged to use that scenery many times.

Glad that you are pleased that I landed on correct runway   LOL

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

One real flight I had into Philly was anything but simple.  It was a clear day, in a puddle jumper, with the worst crosswind I ever experienced as a passenger.  We came in so crabbed I could see the runway from my pax window.  When our Beech touched down I could feel it rocking back and forth on the gear until we slowed, and even when we slowed the wind shook us like a leaf.  Brilliant flying by the pilot and copilot.  Great screenshots, bring back that memory.

John

Cactus521,

Amazing facts and thanks for letting me know about your hair raising landing.  Thank you for your kind words on my screenshots.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg