Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alemart

Beta download, post your impressions here

anyone who has downloaded and playing with the Beta please post your imnpressions here and tell us if there are changes from the demothanks

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest alphaone

I really can't tell what is different, whether it is older or newer or what. Autogen seems to work better though.

cool now you can go anywherecan you please go to ybbn airport and take a screenshot at the terminal and post here thanks

>cool now you can go anywhere>>can you please go to ybbn airport and take a screenshot at the>terminal and post here thanks>Yah same with CYOW please :D

Guest unitedpilot36

Is there no NDA or what?

i dont think so, so close to release date, what they gotta hide ?

Guest jbrians

Pretty sure we have an NDA on this. It's actually a fairly old build despite it just getting out there today.

oh then id rather wait for the final version instead of downloading something so big and not seeing really any difference / improvements.thanks

Guest victorwest

>anyone who has downloaded and playing with the Beta please>post your imnpressions here and tell us if there are changes>from the demo>>thanksThe fact that the beta has now been out for over 12 hours with hardly any mention of what's in it on this forum makes me think that either a) All simmers are currently sleeping after being up all night!:( There is an NDA that everybody (including me if I were to have the FP beta) is sticking to.:-)

>Pretty sure we have an NDA on this. It's actually a fairly>old build despite it just getting out there today.It's in the EULA text file in the root directory and states that running the program is acceptance of it and also you have to click "I Agree" on the same EULA when installing.So I wouldn't post your impressions in this thread if I were you guys.

> I dont think so, so close to release date, what they gotta hide ?1. Features that competitors might want to start working on now. (X-mumble?)2. Unreasonable expectations of beta code. (Who us?) :-)3. Standard company legal policy (?)I don't like it, but understand the prudence.

>> I dont think so, so close to release date, what they gotta>hide ?>>1. Features that competitors might want to start working on>now. (X-mumble?)>>2. Unreasonable expectations of beta code. (Who us?) :-)>>I don't like it, but understand the prudence.>You forgot to add:3. Standard practice for marketing ("Does not represent final product")Without a NDA to keep people quiet (which, let's be honest, only has a limited deterrent factor), you could have people talking to the press about their experience or someone writing it after playing the beta themselves and they post "EXCLUSIVE FIRST REVIEW OF FSX - FULL GAME" and talk about whatever, frame rates, blurries, etc, etc, and that effects the mainstream selling power of the game.

Guest BluesCast

The End-User License Agreement(EULA) is NOT a Non-Disclosure Agreement(NDA). I've yet to find a document, in the beta FSX folder, that even comes close to resembling a NDA.

>The End-User License Agreement(EULA) is NOT a Non-Disclosure>Agreement(NDA). I've yet to find a document, in the beta FSX>folder, that even comes close to resembling a NDA.I could have sworn that there was a NDA clause in there. I just skimmed it this morning though, so I could be wrong.

Guest BluesCast

Yeah, I just re-read the EULA (skipped over the New Zealand section). Looks like standard EULA language.