Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alemart

Beta download, post your impressions here

Guest nigel28

My first impression is...the beta came too late in the month!!!

Guest jbrians

>The beta is more up to date then the demo.By less than a week. :)

Will there be patches or updates to the beta? Specifically I'd like to test out the tower role, but the model for the tower is missing. Will we be able to test that out later on?

Guest jbrians

Probably not. We're totally focused on getting the finished product out the door at this point. Sorry!

>Probably not. We're totally focused on getting the finished>product out the door at this point. Sorry!Darn. Oh well, been playing around with the multiplayer for a few hours and its awesome how smooth other players' airplanes are. Good job on that for sure. Though I am dissapointed that I can't switch planes without leaving the game. Right now I'm running a game but If I want to leave to switch planes everyone will have to rejoin. Kind of a pain.

I would seriously doubt there will be any effort to take manpower and resources away from preparing the release and sale of the full version to update or patch the beta.

>The beta is more up to date then the demo.I'm sort of disappointed by this.In the Beta, the CRJ cockpit window reflections have not been added (or have been taken away), but in the Demo they are present.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest nitroburn1

I hopped on and flew the helicopter missions which were pretty fun, although Im having a tough time getting more than 10 FPS on my 4ghz pentium 4, with a 7900 gt, and 2 gigs of ram. Its hard to get into when you cant get it to run smooth without making it look like crap.......

Guest Dimon1971

>I hopped on and flew the helicopter missions which were>pretty fun, although Im having a tough time getting more than>10 FPS on my 4ghz pentium 4, with a 7900 gt, and 2 gigs of>ram. Its hard to get into when you cant get it to run smooth>without making it look like crap.......Jeez...And of course, you had all settings at MAX. Correct?

>I hopped on and flew the helicopter missions which were>pretty fun, although Im having a tough time getting more than>10 FPS on my 4ghz pentium 4, with a 7900 gt, and 2 gigs of>ram. Its hard to get into when you cant get it to run smooth>without making it look like crap.......Your computer isn't fast enough to max the settings (if that's what you are using). Turn them down a little.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

>>The beta is more up to date then the demo.>>I'm sort of disappointed by this.>>In the Beta, the CRJ cockpit window reflections have not been>added (or have been taken away), but in the Demo they are>present.>>There are a lot of bugs that Tdragger said were fixed a couple weeks ago that are still in this beta so I'm still scratching my head over that.

>>>The beta is more up to date then the demo.>>>>I'm sort of disappointed by this.>>>>In the Beta, the CRJ cockpit window reflections have not>been>>added (or have been taken away), but in the Demo they are>>present.>>>>>>>There are a lot of bugs that Tdragger said were fixed a couple>weeks ago that aren't in this beta so I'm still scratching my>head over that. >That's the thing though. The reflections are in the Demo, but not in the Beta, and the Beta is supposedly newer than the demo. : /

Ark

>>That's the thing though. The reflections are in the Demo, but>not in the Beta, and the Beta is supposedly newer than the>demo. : />>I worded it wrong. The bugs are still there that tdragger said were fixed. Anyway, I haven't checked out the CRJ yet but I'll do that now.

Guest jbrians

>There are a lot of bugs that Tdragger said were fixed a couple>weeks ago that are still in this beta so I'm still scratching>my head over that. >That's because the beta was created before those bugs were fixed. (The beta was created weeks ago even though you're just getting it now)