Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Zspd imaginesim for P3d v4

I have posted on another thread with no answer.

i would to purchase zspd 

so I thought ide start my own

i have read and also seen on YouTube Video that zspd imaginesim P3d v4 that there is texture bleeding and overlapping 

only around the outer perimeter of scenery.

is it compatible with envtex orbx vector or global

thanks in advance 

mike

Edited by mikeymike

I have this scenery, as well as FTX Global and Vector, i do not recall any texture bleeding issues on my setup.

Alan

I have the scenery and I always had some strange water bleeding through the scenery around the north eastern part of the scenery. Discussed for ages with Imaginesim already for the FSX version, they never solved this. Currently, the scenery is not installed anymore, I would love to know if this issue still persists, but as I was one of the only few having this bug, I doubt anyone can tell me...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I have the P3Dv4 version (just recently updated by Imaginesim within the last week) and I am parked at D73 right now to do LH729 to EDDF with the 748 and I have just checked and no issues as described above.

I have FTX Global, Vector, Pilot’s Mesh 2018 and all good.

Edited by mwa05

I owned the FSX version and now the P3D and I remember the issues you describe, but a major update in March fixed them. It also dramatically improved performance, at least in P3D.

ugcx_banner.png

2 hours ago, mwa05 said:

I have the P3Dv4 version (just recently updated by Imaginesim within the last week) and I am parked at D73 right now to do LH729 to EDDF with the 748 and I have just checked and no issues as described above.

I have FTX Global, Vector, Pilot’s Mesh 2018 and all good.

Hi Mwa05,

Did you notice any significant changes with the update. I saw there was an update released earlier this week but haven’t had a chance to read the change log. I believe the update brings it up to date with the P3Dv4 SDK so I’m guessing there’s a performance boost but did they add any eye candy like their WSSS.

The ZSPD old version lacked a bit on the nice eye candy details that we now see in their Singapore release.

thx

IM

11 minutes ago, Iceman2 said:

Hi Mwa05,

Did you notice any significant changes with the update. I saw there was an update released earlier this week but haven’t had a chance to read the change log. I believe the update brings it up to date with the P3Dv4 SDK so I’m guessing there’s a performance boost but did they add any eye candy like their WSSS.

The ZSPD old version lacked a bit on the nice eye candy details that we now see in their Singapore release.

thx

IM

I think it is on a par with WSSS to the extent I really like flying out of it, equally so with WSSS. I am in and out of both airports IRL so the fact I like them in P3D is testament to their robustness in the Sim.

Edited by mwa05

Might be then that the issue was related to my updated version. Might consider getting the full native P3Dv4 variant then, thanks for the heads up.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

12 hours ago, exeodus said:

I have this scenery, as well as FTX Global and Vector, i do not recall any texture bleeding issues on my setup.

Thanks for the replies.

will take the plunge and purchase it hopefully I won’t have any issues 

Edited by mikeymike

Ok, I do not know what is different in my case, but based on the reports that there is no water bleeding through anymore, I took the plunge and got WSSS and ZSPD, and guess what? See for yourself:

2018-11-24_12-10-47-2dkf8z.jpg

2018-11-24_12-7-47-478yffq.jpg

That is really disappointing. I will now try to find this FTX Vector bgl to disable, but for WSSS, I have no idea what to do...

EDIT: I do not see anymore which FTX Vector file to be disabled, did someone edit the post?

Edited by AnkH

Greetings, Chris

somebody please help with this I purchased zspd imagine sim and have the issue of the water body on right side of pic and north east of airport, vector/global installed

On 11/24/2018 at 6:18 AM, AnkH said:

Ok, I do not know what is different in my case, but based on the reports that there is no water bleeding through anymore, I took the plunge and got WSSS and ZSPD, and guess what? See for yourself:

2018-11-24_12-10-47-2dkf8z.jpg

2018-11-24_12-7-47-478yffq.jpg

That is really disappointing. I will now try to find this FTX Vector bgl to disable, but for WSSS, I have no idea what to do...

EDIT: I do not see anymore which FTX Vector file to be disabled, did someone edit the post?

Did you get yours resolved?

im still awaiting a reply from imaginesim and also here.