Sign in to follow this  
ibnking

Reality XP Thanksgiving Sale

(Disregard, page didn’t fully load on first attempt)

Edited by CaptKornDog

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Hi, we're extending the offer:

30% OFF for all editions of GTN 750/650
30% OFF for all editions of GNS 530/430 V2
Offer Extended to Dec 15, 2018!

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Nice! Thanks

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I have a noob question which I can't seem to find, can the RXP GNS530 talk to the G1000 for example. Let's say I have an G1000 aircraft and have the GNS530 v2 installed and make a flight plan or import a flight plan into the GNS530 will that same flight plan show up on the G1000 ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I believe what you are asking for is for the GTN flight path to be displayed on the default G1000? If so, in settings Link Simulator GPS way-points, I believe... and or Use simulator GPS commands. I think. Not there at the moment.

• Like 1

Hi,

Whether using the Reality XP GNS V2 X-Plane or FltSim versions, both offer 2 useful options:

Link Simulator GPS Waypoints

Best used to display the route on EFIS screens, this updates the simulator default GPS/FMS route with the actually waypoints you are flying to. Given respective simulator SDK, these consists in a series of straight line segments between waypoints.

NB: both FltSim and X-Plane limit third party add-ons/plugins to also update the waypoint ident, but we are doing our best to overcome this limitation whenever possible.

Auto-Save Active Route

This is intended for ATC control, which requires (both sims) to load a flight plan. (there is no SDK function in both simulators to do this live, it has to be a saved flight plan file). With this option, whenever the active route changes, our add-on/plugin saves it to disk in the native simulator format (.pln / .fms).

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Hi, not being too familiar with the product but are these prices on the link in the OP already reflect the 30% discount?

thanks

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Hi,

it was supposed to be obvious with 2 indicators:

1) the web page shows a strike through price in small fonts, and another price in big fonts like this:

$49.95  $35.00

Question: which of the 2 prices above reflects a discount?

2) maths shows: 49.95 * 30% = $35.00

Question: is 35 the discounted price of 49.95?

when it says "2 devices per panel" does that mean you can get 1x530 and 1x430  or 2x530 only ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, RXP said:

Hi,

it was supposed to be obvious with 2 indicators:

1) the web page shows a strike through price in small fonts, and another price in big fonts like this:

$49.95  $35.00

Question: which of the 2 prices above reflects a discount?

2) maths shows: 49.95 * 30% = $35.00

Question: is 35 the discounted price of 49.95?

It’s odd, I don’t see a strike through with the link provided in the OP. Only a price of 49.99.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

2 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

It’s odd, I don’t see a strike through with the link provided in the OP. Only a price of 49.99.

are you looking at the Store, it doesn't show it there but at the RXP home.

1 minute ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

It's odd indeed, especially since the web pages have been changed nearly 1 week ago at least. I'd guess you browser cache needs cleaning? Try force-reloading the page in the browser?

4 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

when it says "2 devices per panel" does that mean you can get 1x530 and 1x430  or 2x530 only ?

There are 2 products, each one in its own white box on a blue background. Each white box says '2 devices per panel' which indicate the product mentioned in its white box includes 2 devices. Therefore, it is 2x5XX devices when you purchase the GNS 530 V2, and 2x4XX devices when you purchase the GNS 430 V2. Why XXX? Because the products include respectively the GNS 530 and the GPS 500, and, the GNS 430, the GNC 420 and the GPS 400!

36 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

are you looking at the Store, it doesn't show it there but at the RXP home.

Yes your are right, I’m looking at the “store” tab...

ill go take another look. I accessing the page from my iPhone but that shouldn’t make a difference.

thanks 

That’s what it was, The store tab doesn’t show it but The home page does.

thanks for the help, I’m looking at upgrading the avionics on the ol’ PC-12 

Edited by flyinpilot212121
  • Like 1