Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

Win-Xp System Popups

Guest wkzzo

open the run box and type services.msc hit enter, scroll down to security center and right click on it, select properties and in the startup type box select disabled.You should not see this any more after a reboot.Nice 747! looking forward to it.Edit :also you might have to do this first as windows seem to like automatically enabeling security center.Open the Security Center and select the link on the left hand side labeled "Change the way Security Center alerts me." In the resulting dialog box, uncheck Firewall, Automatic Update and virus Protection. After that step is complete, you may place the Security Center service in disabled and it will not start again or continue to be displayed in the system tray after a reboot.

Guest B1900 Mech

Thankyou Wallace:-) Yes,I cannot wait for another great PMDG product! In my opinion,the best out there! I just hope they roll out a 757/67 some day.