Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Lear 35A - Joe's Lear ?

Hi Folks,

Joe's Lear ? Might have one more paint left in me...

Untitled | N604GS | Learjet 35A

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I love this bird and its unique livery. plz bring it to the simulation world on FSW LJ35A add-on

Learjet 35A N604GS 

Hey Scott! That's one of the two 35's I fly at work. I'd sure love to see it come to life in the sim! The both wear the same paint, so if you need any additional reference photos via google, you can search for either N604GS or N220GS. 

Of course, I'd be happy to send you over some of my photos if you need really detailed stuff. I still base my airplane at MGJ. Are you still on the field? I know we've talked about it in the past years but haven't actually met.

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Great contribution....  Well i fly them all, but its good to see more paints... 😎🍻

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Scott have you a link you could share with all your repaints? About to take a break from a month long ngx fcom study cram and the Lear with a fresh coat of paint will put that big smile back on my face.. 

😎

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 3:22 AM, capceo said:

Hey Scott! That's one of the two 35's I fly at work. I'd sure love to see it come to life in the sim! The both wear the same paint, so if you need any additional reference photos via google, you can search for either N604GS or N220GS. 

Of course, I'd be happy to send you over some of my photos if you need really detailed stuff. I still base my airplane at MGJ. Are you still on the field? I know we've talked about it in the past years but haven't actually met.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, sloppysmusic said:

Scott have you a link you could share with all your repaints? About to take a break from a month long ngx fcom study cram and the Lear with a fresh coat of paint will put that big smile back on my face.. 

😎

Hi Folks,

Life has been getting in the way - I'll be back at it soon... Thanks for the interest...

Hi Joe,

I'll bump this to the top of my list... Yeah - I'm up at KMSV for the cheaper hangar rates - my bird has been at KMGJ for the last month or so getting a new engine with Phil...

Hi Russell,

Here's everything I've done for FS:

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm="Scott+Brunner"&CatID=root&Go=Search

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

On 1/6/2019 at 11:52 AM, capceo said:

Hi Capceo,

I hope you're doing awesome and nice to hear ya are the pilot of this bird which I am searching its photos really bad, Well, I am making a repaint and a handmade 1/48 scale model of N604GS LJ35A.

It would be great if you can pass me HD photos of all corners and exterior placards, windows, tail, wings, fuel tank and closeup views etc.

I will share the livery with you when done!

Thank you in advance,

Email:  paddesky@live.com

Cheers,

Adam  

Always a big fan of your paints, Scott. Hope to download more soon. 🙂