Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

KSEA - Taxi2Gate or Drzewiecki?

Wait ...what? does T2G not provide support? can someone elaborate more on this. 

Support is the most important element to me when buying licenses for my flightsim hobby

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

2 hours ago, Skywolf said:

Support is the most important element to me when buying licenses for my flightsim hobby

They also lack developing updates of their great sceneries, many of them unfortunately are stuck at the FSX world.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Purchased the Seattle pack before DD included KSEA. So I was able to get full DD coverage for KBFI, KPAE and KRNT and city. I managed to get my T2G KSEA P3Dv3 version to work perfectly in V4 and all this integrates with Orbx PNW flawlessly with minor tweaks. Really happy I was an early purchaser of the Seattle DD pack to have this flexibility.

Edited by American 833 Heavy

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

10 hours ago, Skywolf said:

It depends on what you are expecting for support. Scenery this old rarely needs any as it and works fine in both FSX and P3d.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

21 hours ago, okupton said:

My only concern with buying the t2g version is their lack of support in case something goes wrong or P3d v4.4 breaks it in the future and they never update it 

They've updated it to P3Dv4 when that was released so I would think if they had to update it again to make it compatible they would.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

4 hours ago, Skywolf said:

can someone post screenshots of DD on top of Orbx FTX PNW and then with T2G KSEA on top of Orbx FTX PNW

Very grateful to users who can post the pictures here

Here is a screen of DD SEA on top of ORBX PNW.  Keep in mind though, it's also on top of DD Seattle City X.  I don't have T2G for comparison. 

xiTsRn4.jpg

• Like 1