Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

FS PILOT's Mesh Products ".. immidiate attention required" ?

1 hour ago, stripealipe said:

Hmmmmf.... just came back to Flight Simming after quite a while away running my new business. Managed to get most of my downloads from various vendors installed or updated to 64bit, but my FS Global 2010 seems to now be gone, with no way of getting it back! I've missed this transfer window to Sim Market, so it seems i'm stuffed for now.

Somewhat annoying considering we're talking about digital files that could simply be made available to customers that have been caught up in this whole debacle..

If you have a backup you're good, otherwise yes, it's an absurd.

BTW, have you tried installing the way it is?

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

On 11/25/2018 at 10:11 PM, Skywolf said:

The fs global 2018 files already in simmarket because right now one can buy license there already.  So I do not understand what the new fees are for?

I am still out of luck as I am on FS Global 2010 (but have my backups)

Others have said you can manually add the cfg entries if you have a backup of the product.  I have FSG 2010 as well but just by chance I purchased the DVD box set from a store in England that was having a sale.  Maybe someone can post the manual install instructions.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000