Sign in to follow this  
Kronor

Payload Problem

Hello fellow simmers

Since the installation of the PMDG 747-8 and the 747-400 V3 updates, all my 747-400 V3 PAX versions, 747-400, -400D and -400M, have a big Payload issue.

I also posted this issue on Facebook (Will leave al link so you can see the screenshot) but without success.

Before I open a Ticket at PMDGs website, I`m gonna ask about a possible solution here. 

In a nutshell, the aircrafts Payload is all over the place. It`s insanely high. 

Here are the numbers:

GW: 12755.1 tons

ZFW: 12581.5 tons

Load Level: 18423.9%

747-8, neither version is affected. They both work. Also the 747-400 Freighter versions, no problems there. Just the PAX versions have this issue. 

Here`s the link so you can see the picture: 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211437978300091&set=gm.10155822579106905&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Any advice or solution would be much appreciated. 

7 hours ago, Kronor said:

Hello fellow simmers

Since the installation of the PMDG 747-8 and the 747-400 V3 updates, all my 747-400 V3 PAX versions, 747-400, -400D and -400M, have a big Payload issue.

I also posted this issue on Facebook (Will leave al link so you can see the screenshot) but without success.

Before I open a Ticket at PMDGs website, I`m gonna ask about a possible solution here. 

In a nutshell, the aircrafts Payload is all over the place. It`s insanely high. 

Here are the numbers:

GW: 12755.1 tons

ZFW: 12581.5 tons

Load Level: 18423.9%

747-8, neither version is affected. They both work. Also the 747-400 Freighter versions, no problems there. Just the PAX versions have this issue. 

Here`s the link so you can see the picture: 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211437978300091&set=gm.10155822579106905&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Any advice or solution would be much appreciated. 

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

This sounds like not loading the plane correctly or loading a livery on top of another.

The proper way to load is after starting the sim the select fly screen with the default trike is showing, from there you select the airplane/airport and select fly, or on the select fly screen you load the saved flight.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On 11/24/2018 at 1:51 AM, Olympic260 said:

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

This sounds like not loading the plane correctly or loading a livery on top of another.

The proper way to load is after starting the sim the select fly screen with the default trike is showing, from there you select the airplane/airport and select fly, or on the select fly screen you load the saved flight. 

Hi Chris,

Out of the blue, I am having the same problem as the OP.  It is with the payload.  It shows 1st class maximum payload of 437/10924, Business, 283/70976, Econ, 266/66512. GW 5313.5 KG, Load, 7369.6% of capacity.  I started with my own Ground Power panel state, and at first there was no problem.  But when I clicked on SET MAX I got these bizarre numbers.  I removed my own panel state but this made the problem show up right from the start.  (The initial symptom is that the plane starts hopping around -- undoubtedly because it is grossly overloaded). Problem first noticed with just-downloaded Cathay 2013 livery (KGs). I've tried w/ the PMDG default RR & GE liveries of the 744.  The T7 works fine parked at same gate at LLBG. 

I loaded from new FSX (Steam) each time I tried this, default trike showing in opening window. I never switched liveries w/out restarting. OC shows 744 & 748 up to date.  Windows X Dell laptop w/ I7-7700, NVidia GTX 1050.  The only thing I've installed recently is GSX free version that comes w/ FSDT sceneries.

This is really bizarre. 

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I filed a ticket with PMDG and they recommend a complete uninstall/reinstall of the 747-800 (if installed) and the 747-400.

It worked for me!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

On 11/28/2020 at 2:40 AM, Mark Jayden said:

Anyone has a solution yet? Im stucked with the same problem.

edit aircraft cfg  line pasting this lines at the same place

max_number_of_stations = 50

// Payload Stations: DO NOT CHANGE ORDER
station_name.0 = "Upr"
station_load.0 =  6300, 55.82, 0.0, 12.5
station_name.1 = "Main 1"
station_load.1 =  23100, 90.99, 0.0,  1.2
station_name.2 = "Main Econ"
station_load.2 =  42300, -64.89, 0.0,  1.2
station_name.3 = "Fwd Cargo"
station_load.3 =  38900,  51.86, 0.0, -3.0
station_name.4 = "Aft Cargo"