Sign in to follow this  
Bushido5

A2A Comanche

The A2A Comanche has a panel configurator where you can choose the default GPS, the Reality XP, the F1 or the MS.

I only have the Reality XP one however in the A2A Panel configurator it is the only one I can't select, ut's greyed out.

I have then select the f1 GPS option and then using the wizard remove the f1 by the Reality XP and ultimatly it's working but why is the A2A configurator do not recognise the Reality XP gauge ?

Edited by RXP

Hello,

It sounds like you're using the version of the A2A Comanche for Prepar3D. This was originally released back in June of 2015 and at that time, there were no RealityXP products available for the platform, hence this option being greyed-out.

However, we released an update in May of this year to add support in the Comanche Aircraft Configurator for the RXP GNS v2 units. Unfortunately we weren't able to add the new RXP GTN units to the Configurator at the same time, but we do hope to provide further GPS support with future updates.

For more info on how to get hold of the latest A2A product installers, please check out the pinned announcements on our forums.

Thanks,
Nick - A2A Simulations 

• Upvote 1

Nick M - A2A Simulations