Sign in to follow this  
flymodels55

PMDG Service Vehicles

Hi all

Just want ask and find out why the PMDG B772 dose not have the PMDG Service Vehicles as the B774....?

I found quite surprising that the that the PMDG B772 dose not support or has the same ground services as the B747-400,

have bought the B772 i was expecting the same PMDG Service Vehicles as the B774 to my surprise it dose not i have checked on there website just in case i have done something wrong, but this is not the case, could it be i have the base package of the B772?

Is PMDG going to update the B772 to have the same ground support as the B774? (PMDG Service Vehicles).

Thanks for your time.

as per PMDg forum rules, all posts require first and last name.

the service vehicles came only out with the pmdg b744. we haven't heard if they will be brought to the b777.

Just now, ph-cxz said:

as per PMDg forum rules, all posts require first and last name.

the service vehicles came only out with the pmdg b744. we haven't heard if they will be brought to the b777.

First of all where do i place my First and last name?

Its a great pity as for the amount of money we pay the PMDG Service Vehicles should also be add to the B772 i think.........

And it really would look great as in its brother the B774.

Thanks for your reply..

9 minutes ago, flymodels55 said:

First of all where do i place my First and last name?

Its a great pity as for the amount of money we pay the PMDG Service Vehicles should also be add to the B772 i think.........

And it really would look great as in its brother the B774.

Thanks for your reply..

you can go into your profile and set up your signature or type it in at every post

if it was coming it would be at the next big update which might include the efb. PMDg has said that the efb on the b748 will come to the pmdg b777.