Sign in to follow this  
sacrayton

Tiller

Can someone help me with setting up the tiller function in P3Dv4? I have a registered copy of FSUPIC.

Regards,

Stephen

12 hours ago, sacrayton said:

Can someone help me with setting up the tiller function in P3Dv4? I have a registered copy of FSUPIC.

Regards,

Stephen

With P3DV4 you won't need FSUIPC for this.  Under Options - Controls - Axis Assignments in P3DV4, the second event from the top should be called "Axis Steering Set".  Assign this to a controller axis and you're away (on my rig, it's assigned to a lever on my CH Throttle Quadrant).  You may need to play with the sensitivity and possibly reverse the axis, that should be all.  Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

And if there is a reason that you asked for help with FSUIPC, for example because it should only work with the 737 but not for every airplane, check „airplane specific“, create a profile for the 737 and under axis assignments move the axis, use „send to FS“ and use „tiller set“ (might be called similar, but important is send to FS).

I have just installed the PMDG 737 NGX, so realise am a long way from understanding it.  I use FSX-SE on Win10.  The tiller steering seems 'live', in the sense that hovering the mouse cursor over the tiller produces a "little hand", but without effect.  Can someone advise how I control tiller steering from the flight deck please?

Edited by threebears
punctuation only

2 hours ago, threebears said:

I have just installed the PMDG 737 NGX, so realise am a long way from understanding it.  I use FSX-SE on Win10.  The tiller steering seems 'live', in the sense that hovering the mouse cursor over the tiller produces a "little hand", but without effect.  Can someone advise how I control tiller steering from the flight deck please?

I think in FSX it's possible with the pedals only..