Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Falcon 50 and P3D 2.4

I know Mark mentioned the Falcon 50 is compatible with all versions of P3D but with the change in file structure in P3D 2.5 will it install okay in P3D 2.4 or should I select FSX and just install into the P3D root directory? File structure in 2.4 and FSX are similar. With some vendors planes I've had to install using both a P3D install and then do a FSX install over the first install to get the plane to show up and work correctly. By chance does any body have her running in P3D 2.4?

Thanks

Martin

Our installer will locate P3D v2 by the registry and install to that location. If the location is wrong in the final page just click the tab to the right and change the location.