Sign in to follow this  
pdx236

Recommendations for a VA

Grown really tired of dealing with VAs and their rejection of pireps and rules.  I just want to fly and have some milestones to reach.  Maybe a tour.  

Ideally, I am looking for a VA that would allow 4x, allow all routes, and pretty much autoaccept pireps.  Not looking for rejected pireps for things like 'you left 3 mins early' or 'you entered a 777-300ER when the type is 777-362ER'.

Any recommendations?

• Like 1

www.flydeltavirtual.org

We have several tours, an airport of the month, weekly group flights.

We have updated monthly schedules for the skyteam alliance, but you can fly wherever using our 'charter' feature. Two different acars systems as well.

We dont auto accept pireps, but our rules are pretty basic. Landings under -600, no slowing, you can do up to 4x, etc. Very active membership over 300 pilots

Have relationships with flight1, fs2crew, to name a few so we often have monthly give aways of add ons as well.

Please check us out, you are welcome to come by and kick the tires.

I'm the Director of HR, so let me know if you have any questions.

Building a full scale 737-800 Simulator running P3D v5.x 210 degree wrap around screenspacer.png

Jason Lohrenz (@lohrenz737) • Instagram photos and videos

Lohrenz 737 Simulator Project (lohrenzsimulator.com)

I think you need a logbook, not a virtual airline. Perhaps try FS Economy?

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

11 hours ago, jlohrenz said:

www.flydeltavirtual.org

We have several tours, an airport of the month, weekly group flights.

We have updated monthly schedules for the skyteam alliance, but you can fly wherever using our 'charter' feature. Two different acars systems as well.

We dont auto accept pireps, but our rules are pretty basic. Landings under -600, no slowing, you can do up to 4x, etc. Very active membership over 300 pilots

Have relationships with flight1, fs2crew, to name a few so we often have monthly give aways of add ons as well.

Please check us out, you are welcome to come by and kick the tires.

I'm the Director of HR, so let me know if you have any questions.

Done!  I just joined.  Thanks.  I am not sure I saw your delta virtual site (there are a few out there) but appreciate the reach out!

Appears I am back to the drawing board...I should clarify that when I say 4x is allowed, that the full flight time is counted.  So if the flight is 4 hours, and I fly it at 4x, I would get a credit of 4 hours.  Many VA's seem to limit to either no acceleration, or only use the actual flight time (in this circumstance, 1 hr).

Have a look at Platinum Airways. We believe VAs exist to serve their pilots, and not the other way around. We have translated this into our Open Skies policy: you can fly the mission of choice with the aircraft of choice at the time of choice. We allow acceleration, but don't allow pilots to file excessive hours within a 24 h period. Besides a Destination of the Week, we offer military, vintage military and cargo missions. Three conditions for joining: minimum 18 years of age, first PIREP within 14 days after joining, thereafter at least one PIREP a month (unless you have requested leave).

• Like 1

Take a look at https://ihasva.wixsite.com/temporary

We are a brand new VA (hence the temporary website) and rather unique in our approach. I will warn you that we do require all flights to be on VATSIM and do not allow for time acceleration but I think we have a bunch of neat objectives that you would probably enjoy (including tours and missions) 😀

Cheers

3 hours ago, Shahmeer said:

Emirates-virtual has very little pierep rejection rules and you can fly codeshares 

Link states "Forbidden"?

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

On 9/1/2019 at 1:59 PM, Jim Young said:

Link states "Forbidden"?

Yeah sorry about that I think we were doing some maintenance. We are making a custom system which will be better than icrew.