Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

Which gauge to buy for Just Flight's Arrow III in P3D v4

Will the Reality XP 750 work and can it be integrated into the virtual panel. Thank you.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

Do not have the Arrow III. Just Flight's product description indicates support in the virtual cockpit for F1's GTN and GNS gauges.  In all similar cases with the aircraft I do have I have been able to replace the F1 provision with the RXP gauges.  I recently posted a list ofmy aircraft in the topic here in the RXP Support area.  It is titled:
"List of 3rd Party add-on A/C supporting RXP"
RXP provides the means to accomplish that, but in some cases a tweak or two of hand editing to the panel.cfg file.  Also, some aircraft designers have created specific bezels (faceplates) for what they directly support.  RXP provides a no-bezel option that displays the screen of their gauges within such designer bezels. 

In those cases for the GTN the Home key, Direct -> key, and the tuning knobs may not be available, but you can accomplish all the functions that those provide by using the options and selections that are available on the GTN screen.  There is a users provided .xml file that in many cases gains back the button and knob functions.  That routine does require that you understand or learn how to set parameters in the .xml and panel.cfg files.

Edited by fppilot
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

On 11/25/2018 at 12:41 PM, oneleg said:

Will the Reality XP 750 work and can it be integrated into the virtual panel. Thank you.

Yes.

AOuH2ec.jpg

Edited by BillS511
  • Like 1