Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

FlythemadogX just released SP1

• Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Thanks for the HU,

Just installed and added TSS Sounds and the new "merge". It's the top of its class this aircraft. A real credit to the dev's and testers. The "merge" is the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

28 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Thanks for the HU,

Just installed and added TSS Sounds and the new "merge". It's the top of its class this aircraft. A real credit to the dev's and testers. The "merge" is the icing on the cake.

What is the "merge"?

The install intructions don't mention anything about uninstalling first. Is it okay to just install over top of your existing maddog? P3dV4.3.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

The install intructions don't mention anything about uninstalling first. Is it okay to just install over top of your existing maddog? P3dV4.3.

Thanks.

I'll do a clean installation.

Guess it's time to take some dust of my maddog. :cool:

42 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Thanks for the HU,

Didn't they improved the external sounds with this sp1?

I did an uninstall through windows and installed new version. Nice and clean.

23 minutes ago, signmanbob said:

What is the "merge"?

They give info on how to make the TSS sound pack should have been from there pov. With info on what to change to make it as they feel is right. Its now the best of both worlds, the true sounds of the engines and APU with the flightdeck as it should be. Perfect!

----------------------------------

The one very small thing I don't like (nitpicking) is there is no " On Ground power " pre set.

So here is how do make your own.

1) Load the aircraft up in Cold & Dark.

2) Set the aircraft up as you prefer

3) exit sim

4) Go to your Maddog x Files folder, make a backup of your "Cold and dark.mdx" file

5) Delete the file (not the back up 😝)

6) Now rename your "previous Flight.mdx" file to "Cold and dark.mdx"

Next time you start a flight it will be in the new config you made.

Enjoy!

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Stefano says there's more nice news coming in the next few days. Could it even be getting better?! Hard to imagine!

Vic green

1 hour ago, dbw1 said:

Thanks.

There's a guide inside the zip file that just explains the installation procedure.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Does anyone know if Tomato Shade profile works?

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

5 minutes ago, MrSpeaker said:

How's it on fps. I have a 4790k and a 1080 TI. 

I get more FPS than the PMDG NG

• Upvote 1

Sorry for a noob question, but where is the download link for that SP1. Did not buy directly from Maddog.

2 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Sorry for a noob question, but where is the download link for that SP1. Did not buy directly from Maddog.

Re-download from SimMarket.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.