Sign in to follow this  
Sungyoon

DX10 Fixer external shadows with PMDG737NGX

Hello, Simmers! :)

Today, I flew with my PMDG737NGX in my FSX(DX10).

After I bought the DX10 Fixer which Steve made, the external shadows where just awesome.(It was quite more realistic and more accurate than before.)

However, Today when I flew with my 737 aircraft, The external shadows on some parts of my aircraft's fuselage didn't appear adequately. (To be more precisely, It was the bottom, center part of the fuselage which connect the body part and the main wing) Well, the other parts are good. For example, the Main Wing, Engine Nacelle, Fuselage and etc.

Is this a limitation of the DX10 Fixer? or Did I something wrong with my DX10 settings?

Thank you so much for your help in advance! :)

-Lee

I spoke to Lee - this is indeed a fixer issue - if you experience it then set the contrast slider to zero in the shadows dialog.