Sign in to follow this  
sem

Customizing UTLive

No, why should i? I just deactivate DLH in the UI so the stock schedule isn't activated.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Wow, you can do that? How? The manual states that stock schedules are always active?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Start UTL, "Simulation", then on the right side down activate "display all traffic except limits".

The search for the airline you want to deactivate (second line), choose it in the drop down list and press "+not" - done.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

I see, but does this truly stop the 'deactivated' airline from appearing in sim, or does this only impact the simulation on UTL's flight map within the UI?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Try it and find out, it only takes a few minutes. Pretty sure he wouldn't suggest it if it didn't work.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Since i started to use the custom schedules i may have seen two or three flights from the stock schedules. Okay, i works not for 100%, just for 99,999827619% 😉

I never use the flight map or the traffic board of the UI, i only use the traffic board from the drop down menu inside P3D. As my schedules use four letters instead of standard three the "rougue" AI flights would be easily detected, virutally none seen so far.

Signature3.png

20 hours ago, JoeFackel said:

Since i started to use the custom schedules i may have seen two or three flights from the stock schedules. Okay, i works not for 100%, just for 99,999827619% 😉

I never use the flight map or the traffic board of the UI, i only use the traffic board from the drop down menu inside P3D. As my schedules use four letters instead of standard three the "rougue" AI flights would be easily detected, virutally none seen so far.

True :) I'll just try it and see what happens.

Benjamin van Soldt

Good evening

I would only like to replace the B773 LFMN-OMDB with an A388 that in reality makes this route every day

but it is not clear how to do it, not even in the manual I found

Thank

Edited by Six75

55 minutes ago, Six75 said:

Good evening

I would only like to replace the B773 LFMN-OMDB with an A388 that in reality makes this route every day

but it is not clear how to do it, not even in the manual I found

Thank

Find the Emirates livery somewhere on the net for the A380 model you are using. https://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?cat=33 Add the repaint (textures) to the A380 model folder then open the UTLive app go to the Emirates B773 and switch it to or add the A380 Emirates paint.

I don't use UTLive anymore. Switched to AIG 1 Click Installer. It does everything for you.

Edited by BillS511

7 hours ago, BillS511 said:

Find the Emirates livery somewhere on the net for the A380 model you are using. https://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?cat=33 Add the repaint (textures) to the A380 model folder then open the UTLive app go to the Emirates B773 and switch it to or add the A380 Emirates paint.

I don't use UTLive anymore. Switched to AIG 1 Click Installer. It does everything for you.

That's the problem! how to find the B773 to replace in the UTL menu ??? I can not understand

Exactly this is the problem, this flight is now in real time on UTlive and in today's reality
but in UTlive it comes with B773 while in reality it is an A388

https://ibb.co/4dzR7q6

Edited by Six75