Sign in to follow this  
RXP

GTN 750/650 in action (videos only)

Hi,

I'd thought it would be helpful for our customers to have a place where they can link to videos of the GTN in action. You can learn so much when seeing how someone uses the RXP GTN Touch in an actual flight, not only about the GTN feature set, but also about how to apply this knowledge in the context of an actual virtual flight.

So let me start opening this forum thread with a video I've just stumbled upon.

This video by Blu Games aboard the Carenado S550 Citation II shows some of the new Reality XP GTN 750 Touch VNAV functions , and I personally just find the overall 'feeling', scenery and aircraft stunningly realistic!

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Seems like this Topic could use some Love 🙂

I have done a bunch of videos where the RXP 750 and 530 are in them but not really the focus.  I decided to start a little series on them specifically and will do a few different Flights.  In the second episode in this series (playlist) is the actual flight 🙂 the first was how to get it all configured and setup into an external panel (I use the RealSimGear GTN 750).

This one showed me that I really do need to get back to flying the TBM or the Phenom 300 and use the BertMod for those......Just finished installing it in the TBM and must say it is fun to fly it again 🙂

Here we are flying it in the V35B which I have to say......I think there is something wrong with the flight dynamics in this thing...the A36 is great this thing is a bear!!!!

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly

Flying the TBM with the Bert Mod in this episode of my AH2 series....

Sorry for those that don't care about that part but I really did not want to edit out a small part about the AH2 stuff and post basically the same video twice.  I will make sure I don't do that again, but I really did think this should be shared here.

I use Navigraph Charts to plan out the flight an use it for the charts briefs.

Full Flight plan with Departure, Arrival and Approach in this video.  Do my best to speed through the boring cruise stuff 🙂

Really can't thank Bert enough for this Mod man is it nice to have the 750 inside of the TBM....I will do a video eventually with the Phenom 300 and maybe how you install the Mod if people want to see that...

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly

And Next up is an update to the earlier videos which now are out of date 🙂  In a good way....Since the improvements to installing the gauges for use in external Pop Outs now have the Advanced options in the plugin installer I felt I should spit out a video that shows it so the earlier ones are not showing the wrong info.

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly

In this one I put the Bert Mod into the TBM 850 and then adjust it for the RealityXP GTN 750.....Thanks Bert as always.

Mostly I did this as not too long ago I upgraded the PC and started installing everything all over again 🙂  Hence the other series on Performance changes with scenery.....

Well since I had to re-install the Mod into the TBM I thought might be good to shoot a video while doing it.  Hope you guys like it:

PS -- Would be great to get the No Bezel option in the installer for when you are replacing an Installed Window pop out 🙂  I notice that after editing the video I need to go back in and edit the config to get ride of the window 2 from the first part of the install since it is not needed.

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly

Here is another one of the GTN 750 Mods into a Carenado Cessna 208 Grand Caravan EX...

Here is the Thread where Trevor offers to share the Files -- Send him a PM to get them.

The Video for how easy to configure and getting it up and running is here -- Note that since the addition of some of the advanced features like selecting NO BEZEL when replacing gauges this makes it a really simple process and of course makes operating the C208B much better with the GTN 750....

Les O'Reilly