w6kd

TFDI CyberMonday flash sale--B717 30% off

TFDi is selling their Boeing 717 for $42 until 7:17 PM tonight (US Eastern time).

Regards

• Like 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My budget is spent but I find it interesting that TFDi on the 717 has a sale and great one at that but not and never PMDG!

On 11/29/2018 at 10:29 AM, DJJose said:

I can't believe I missed this sale.😫

me too 😞

With all due respect, this kind of super-short cutesy “flash sale” is probably mostly a wasted opportunity. They’d have gotten at least three more sales by doing it normally (eg at least a few days) and probably significantly more.

James

Hi Folks,

Yep - I'm a sales shopper - no doubt - I waited very patiently until I could get the Majestic Dash 8 Pro on sale for under my acceptable limit - which is $50.00 or so - unless the desired aircraft gets within the range of this price point - I won't be buying it...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1

Add me to the roster of people with the 717 on their "must buy when on sale" list only to find the sale is over as soon as I find it was even started

😞

I fully understand you guys (even though I was lucky to buy it in the sale). Those flash sales are only good to frustrate potential customers. Bad commercial decision. 

• Like 1

I can understand what they did and why, but black Friday to cyber Monday would have been a much more effective promotion.

I saw w6kds post with minutes to spare but I agree with everyone who missed it being disappointed with the way the sale was advertised.

Edited by jpf

I knew about it and could have pulled the trigger but I had already spent my black Friday budget on a Samsung Odyssey+ and a Milwaukee tool box and in reality now that I am back in the cockpit I still have my hands more than full for at least a couple of years as far as study level tubeliners are concerned with the PMDG NGX and 777 (and the Q400). I too have a "buy FS addons on sale only" policy and am willing to spend no more than about $50 on an addon no matter how awesome it is. Hopefully by next Black Friday I'll be ready for another study level Aircraft. Perhaps it will be the TDFi 717 but unless PMDG change their policy on sales I doubt I'll ever see another PMDG in my hanger at the prices they charge.

Edited by Avidean