Sign in to follow this  
steves53

Install Minor Issue

I just installed the GTN750 in X-Plane 11.25 last night and got it to work perfectly on a few aircraft that were setup for it. But a strange thing occurred. After the instillation when I went to start up the sim, every aircraft needed me to input the authorization codes again! What a pain. Not sure that should be happening but though I'd let you know.

Now the next challenge is to install the device in aircraft not already coded for it.

2 minutes ago, steves53 said:

every aircraft needed me to input the authorization codes again!

Hi, Do you mean the "X-Plane activation code" ?

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

No, each Carenado aircraft's authorization code so far as if I was installing for the first time. No big deal but had to dig out old emails to find them.

New issue: I also had a crash to desktop last night for the first time ever with X-plane. I was flying the C210T to PHJR in Hawaii and couldn't find any approaches or procedures in the 750's database at all for that airport. So I looked on the lower GNS 430 and found three approach procedures and when I tried to load one, X-plane crashed to desktop. 

Are there any good tutorials on installing in aircraft that aren't already setup for it? 

Hi, was this he X-Plane 430 or the RXP GNS V2?

As for installation, this would be a good start:

Then:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks for the quick responses! It was the x-plane 430 that I was programing when the crash happened and it automatically sent a report to X-Plane after the crash.

Carenado says to me that they Sasl must be updated since x-plane 11 30 beta.

banner_f33_2.pngGV9Ut3S.jpg

X-Plane 11 -My favorite aircraft F33A BONANZA XPLANE 11 REP , CAR PREMIER 1A