Sign in to follow this  
ComSimPilot

FSElite Exclusive: P3D v4.4 Releasing November 28th

3 hours ago, Samany69 said:

16 minutes ago, Bill721 said:

A project managers nightmare.  You get a go from everyone then stick your neck out on the time of the release.  Your phone rings and you know the rest.  I was a project manager for 15 years and it's what grey hairs are made of....

What do you mean the server ate all our uploaded file?

Another word "currently" 🙂

Edited by Adrian123
  • Like 1

To all of you guys that have uninstalled v4.3 in preparation for a possible v4.4 release today......I will be thinking of you when I am flying tonight in v3.4 :wink:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

To all of you guys that have uninstalled v4.3 in preparation for a possible v4.4 release today......I will be thinking of you when I am flying tonight in v3.4 :wink:

Coffee just out my nose. or 4.3. Back to makin money on FSeconomy.

Edited by Adrian123

just pushed back at RCTP to ZSPD with 747F

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

8 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

just pushed back at RCTP to ZSPD with 747F

Final approach here EGLL to LEBL PMDG 737-800WL to be grounded till after the update.

e7763ea691e6f04.jpg

Edited by penta_a
  • Like 1

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

26 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Good on you, however a lot of us also fly X-plane as well as P3D (which is still my main sim), so we can still fly.😎

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

55 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Omg... like a new IPhone model is going to be released...

🤔

🤣

André

32 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I will be hoping that you don't reach your VAS limit during landing 😋😂 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

From past history, except for version 2.5 has LM gone past x.4 update or 2 year window before moving to the next version. 4.6/7 would add almost 2 more years on v4.

Also note that during the v3 era, updates were released strongly every 3 months - no less and no more (except of the 3.4.xx hotfixes towards the end). With v4, the time span between the updates has been four months or more, with the current one even being 5 months away (from v4.3). I prefer more aggressive updates in a 5 month span than lighter updates every 3 months. This gives users more time to use the sim until they get bored, it raises excitement for more features before the update release, and it gives add-on developers more air to breath before updating their products to make them compatible.

I just hope this release will work on Play Station or xbox:rolleyes:

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

4 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Lol, Pete!!! not on vacation....haha 😅

May not be all that funny. What if LM has to cnx this release until Pete can get out of town!??

Edited by shivers9

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/