Sign in to follow this  
ComSimPilot

FSElite Exclusive: P3D v4.4 Releasing November 28th

1 minute ago, shivers9 said:

OK so here is a tip for those who can't wait. Go into you BIOS and change the date and time information for tomorrow. It will confuse the LM server and you can download right now. It is what I always do!!👽

LoL

Maybe we are being strung along and the news is a temporary false positive.  Release dates have always been on Tuesday with a couple on Monday, but never a Wednesday that I can remember.  Either this is breaking tradition, or the possible part brings it to next week and we just had a brilliant hype up marketing campaign lol 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

On that site, Planned is high lighted and no mention of Adam making that release statement. Headlines to get hits to sell advertising is my thought.

1 minute ago, Adrian123 said:

On that site, Planned is high lighted and no mention of Adam making that release statement. Headlines to get hits to sell advertising is my thought.

Not likely...LM would most likely make an announcement as they would want no part of that kind of a scam.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

13 minutes ago, Samany69 said:

how come you know my Country? Kavir Desert ( Persians call: Dasht-e-Kavir ) is a beautiful place to explore and its known to the get the highest temperature on earth during Summer. Many of us Iranians also do it every couple of year when we are enough of people. there is an Airport "OIMT" which I used to fly there every now and then, Perfect for a mid-flight Rest during a VFR flight from south to north.

I would love to visit Iran aka the Old Persia 🙂

• Like 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Just now, Johnny19 said:

I would love to visit Iran aka the Old Persia 🙂

My honor to meet you. Yes, the Lands of Persia. this place used to be a heaven on earth... Sadly tho now there is not that much of beauty remained... 

• Like 1

I'm going to call the Guinness book of world records for the world's most useless thread

No, that honour goes to the PMDG forum with the "737NGX windscreen geometry" and "split scimitar request" threads.

• Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 minute ago, Mitch24 said:

I'm going to call the Guinness book of world records for the world's most useless thread

LOL Nah.....this is not even close. In fact compared to some of our threads this one is packed full of useful tips and information.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

Purchased downloads are temporarily unavailable but will be back online soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Dave Garwood.

5 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

No, that honour goes to the PMDG forum with the "737NGX windscreen geometry" and "split scimitar request" threads.

LOL! So true! 😆

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 minute ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Prepar3D-v4.4-Banner-Image-1024x169.jpg

Good maybe now we will be able to download the DA-62

Sam

LM Download servers are "temporarily down" now down, most likely in prep to get ready for us...

Anders just beat me to it 🙂

Edited by YMMB
  • Like 1