Sign in to follow this  
worker@CGN

Thrust reverse

Hello,

since yesterday I'm a proud owner of the 747 for P3D. Everything works fine to me, but I have a problem with the thrust reveser. When I press and hold F2 after touchdown, engine 4 is active only - engine 1, 2 and 3 do nothing. In the options I can't find any key assignment to activate all engines via keyboard. I'm stupid or does it not exist in P3D? I'm coming from FSX. Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Tobias Kroll

Hi Tobias

Glad that you enjoy the Queen. She is lovely, isn't she?
Regarding your issue, do you have any other Joysticks or other games related hardware/handset connected to the PC meanwhile? Since you said using "F2" by the default, in the P3D that button Should Reverse all the engines, So first, If you have any other Hardware, Disconnect them and retry, if you have not then reset your P3D control Setting once. also, tell us about other addons you are using the same time ( FSUIPC for example ). 

Best Regards.

-S.

Edited by Samany69

Hi, 

i'm really new to P3D. No other addon are installed, PMDG 747 only and no other hardware except the mouse. Which setting do you mean to reset? 

Thanks. 

1 minute ago, worker@CGN said:

Hi, 

i'm really new to P3D. No other addon are installed, PMDG 747 only and no other hardware except the mouse. Which setting do you mean to reset? 

Thanks. 

Hi. Please Don't forget to sign your post with Full First and Last Name before moderators notify you that one 😄.

Well In the options menu, Go into Controls setting set everything to the default value.

Regards.

Glad to hear it

Enjoy flying the only Queen of the skies.

Regards.

-S.