Sign in to follow this  
whityini

Could not be created, again

I know this is an already discussed issue, but I still don't understand the reason why I get lot of messages telling me that a specific ai airplane 'could not be created'.

I'm running PSXseeconTraffic v.12.8, the updated version at this date, and I can say that it works great but sometime I see in the warning box the message that a specific airplane cannot be created.

The point is that if I search in my ai airplane's directory these planes are correctly defined.

I can give you a specific example.

In the PSXseeconTraffic.log there are these lines:

"A320-200S Vueling "  could not be created, registration of live ac: EC-KMI
"A321-200S Vueling "  could not be created, registration of live ac: EC-KMI

But if I take a look in the AI_liveries.xml, I have:

<livery airline="VLG" type="A320" folder="1" title="A320-200S Vueling " atc_id="EC-HGZ,EC-HHA,EC-HQI,EC-HQJ,EC-HQL,EC-HTD,EC-JFF,EC-JGM,EC-JSY,EC-JTQ,EC-JTR,EC-JYX,EC-JZI,EC-KCU,EC-KDG,EC-KDH,EC-KDT,EC-KDX,EC-KHN,EC-KJD,EC-KLB,EC-KLT,EC-KMI,EC-KRH,EC-LAA,EC-LAB,EC-LLJ,EC-LLM,EC-LOB,EC-LOC,EC-LOP,EC-LQK,EC-LQL,EC-LQM,EC-LQN,EC-LQZ,EC-LRE,EC-LRM,EC-LRY,EC-LUN,EC-LUO,EC-LVO,EC-LVP,EC-LVS,EC-LVT,EC-LVU,EC-LVV,EC-LVX,EC-LZF,EC-LZM,EC-LZN,EC-LZZ,EC-MAH,EC-MAI,EC-MAN,EC-MAO,EC-MAX,EC-MBD,EC-MBE,EC-MBF,EC-MBK,EC-MBL,EC-MBM,EC-MBS,EC-MBT,EC-MBY,EC-MCU,EC-MDZ,EC-MEA,EC-MEL,EC-MEQ,EC-MER,EC-MES,EC-MFK,EC-MFL,EC-MFM,EC-MFN,EC-MGE,EC-MJB,EC-MJC,EC-MKM,EC-MKN,EC-MKO,EC-MLE,EC-MNZ,EC-MOG,EC-MQE" />

So I dont understand the reason why the aircraft could not be created.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my bad explanation.

Andrea

The problem is not in the AI_liveries.xml file.

It is a problem in your Flight Simulator. The livery is not correctly defined in the aircraft.cfg file, or it is correctly defined but not activated. See also the FAQ.

Edited by kiek

Thank for your prompt reply.

I checked aircraft.cfg and dont really see any error.

[fltsim.35]
title=A320-200S Vueling
sim=FAIB_A320
model=CFM_S
texture=vueling lvo
atc_id=EC-HGZ,EC-HHA,EC-HQI,EC-HQJ,EC-HQL,EC-HTD,EC-JFF,EC-JGM,EC-JSY,EC-JTQ,EC-JTR,EC-JYX,EC-JZI,EC-KCU,EC-KDG,EC-KDH,EC-KDT,EC-KDX,EC-KHN,EC-KJD,EC-KLB,EC-KLT,EC-KMI,EC-KRH,EC-LAA,EC-LAB,EC-LLJ,EC-LLM,EC-LOB,EC-LOC,EC-LOP,EC-LQK,EC-LQL,EC-LQM,EC-LQN,EC-LQZ,EC-LRE,EC-LRM,EC-LRY,EC-LUN,EC-LUO,EC-LVO,EC-LVP,EC-LVS,EC-LVT,EC-LVU,EC-LVV,EC-LVX,EC-LZF,EC-LZM,EC-LZN,EC-LZZ,EC-MAH,EC-MAI,EC-MAN,EC-MAO,EC-MAX,EC-MBD,EC-MBE,EC-MBF,EC-MBK,EC-MBL,EC-MBM,EC-MBS,EC-MBT,EC-MBY,EC-MCU,EC-MDZ,EC-MEA,EC-MEL,EC-MEQ,EC-MER,EC-MES,EC-MFK,EC-MFL,EC-MFM,EC-MFN,EC-MGE,EC-MJB,EC-MJC,EC-MKM,EC-MKN,EC-MKO,EC-MLE,EC-MNZ,EC-MOG,EC-MQE
atc_airline=VUELING
ui_manufacturer=FAIB
ui_type=A320S
ui_variation=Vueling
ui_createdby=FAIB
description=For AI use only :: Repaint by Philippe Tabatchnik.
atc_parking_types=GATE
atc_parking_codes=VLG

What do you mean by activated? You intend defined in the simobjects.cfg? If so, it is activated. 

I normally use AI-Aircraft editor program to check the correctness of a model and this Vueling A320S is visualized perfectly.

Edited by whityini

25 minutes ago, whityini said:

I checked aircraft.cfg and dont really see any error.[

It is not something you always can see, there are more aspects involved ... such as, the air file, the model.cfg and so on. Is this the only A320 CFM_S that causes problems, or are all A320 CFM_S causing problems?

Activations means that your FlightSimulator will load the livery at start up. How you activate a livery is FlightSimulator dependent. There is a lot of publicly available material about that on the internetr. It is not a PSXseeconTraffic issue, so I stop my support here if you don't mind.

Edited by kiek

1 hour ago, kiek said:

It is not something you always can see, there are more aspects involved ... such as, the air file, the model.cfg and so on. Is this the only A320 CFM_S that causes problems, or are all A320 CFM_S causing problems?

No it seems a random problem. Other A32S are correctly injected.

This is the log report right now in EDDF.

19:40:27 QNH: 1023
{"ICAO": "EDDF","QNH": 1023, "METAR": "EDDF 281920Z 10005KT 070V190 9999 -RA OVC030 05/02 Q1023 NOSIG", "NAME": "Frankfurt am Main Airport", "IATA": "FRA","DISTNM": 0.5}
"A320-200 Swiss "  could not be created, registration of live ac: HB-IJJ
"A320-200 SAS "  could not be created, registration of live ac: OY-KAW
"B747-8F Silkway West "  could not be created, registration of live ac: VQ-BVC
"A320-200S TAP Portugal "  could not be created, registration of live ac: CS-TNV
"CRJ-900 Adria Airways "  could not be created, registration of live ac: S5-AAK
"A380-800 Emirates "  could not be created, registration of live ac: A6-EUW
"A321-200 SAS "  could not be created, registration of live ac: OY-KAW
"B747-400F Silkway "  could not be created, registration of live ac: VQ-BVC
"CRJ-700 Adria Airways "  could not be created, registration of live ac: S5-AAK
"A320-200neo SAS Scandinavian Airlines Airbus "  could not be created, registration of live ac: OY-KAW
"A321-200 TAP Portugal "  could not be created, registration of live ac: CS-TNV
19:45:40 Live: 53, Parked: 65

THis looks like your aircraft are not activated at all....

Do you have any aircraft that are correctly created?

Hello!
The problem is gone after observance of conditions from "AILGenerator Manual":
Repair checkboxes
With these checkboxes you give AILGenerator permission to make changes to your aircraft.cfg files! <Watch Out!>
format
If checked AILGenerator will format all your valid aircraft.cfg files, except the ones coded in UTF16. Formatting will imply:
The file starts with the [fltsim.x] sections followed by other sections.
The [fltsim.x] sections will be in alphabetical order of the atc_parking_codes key (= the airline code); if they are equal the ordering will be done on the registration code.
Between [fltsim.x] sections one empty line will be inserted, extra empty lines will be removed.
White space surrounding the title of a livery will be removed.

But the problem remains. AILGenerator with the checkboxes format processes Aircraft.cfg not all planes
Even if a format not UTF16. For example Aircraft.cfg with a considerable quantity [fltsim.x] sections,
in my case 514, format ANSI. Сan you explain why?

Edited by Serdgio

13 minutes ago, Serdgio said:

Even if a format not UTF16. For example Aircraft.cfg with a considerable quantity [fltsim.x] sections,
in my case 514, format ANSI. Сan you explain why?

Yes I can. AILGenerator will only format an aircraft.cfg file it there are no other errors with that file. So check the errors generated by AILGenerator.