Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

Prepar3D V4.4 Add-on Compatibility List

4 hours ago, BillS511 said:

Odd, considering the REX announcement above that the WX radar is not compatible.

Ok, I just tried an actual flight in thunderstorms. While the unit powers on and displays the test screen, and the range marks. it isn't showing any weather. I am sorry for getting everyone's hopes up.

Hi everyone

Does anyone know if Just Sim's Innsbruck Airport works in V4.4 

Thank you in advance

Paul    

RealAir products are giving an incompatibility warning for gauges. I am also receiving a similar warning for the default Baron and KingAir (ported back into 4.4).

Edited by ShezA

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Crash to desktop using Flysimware's Falcon 50. I tried loading this aircraft directly and it crashed. I then used the default aircraft and loaded properly. When I then loaded the Falcon 50 I got the CTD. Also get an incompatibility message with GTN F1. Since I also use the Rex weather radar and GTN 750 (F1) in this plane could be multiple issues. Using AS for 4.4 beta and AivlasoftEFB v2 the latter updated for 4.4. These worked fine until I loaded up the Falcon 50 and then the crash happened.

Edited by Lenny777

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

1 hour ago, ShezA said:

RealAir products are giving an incompatibility warning for gauges. I am also receiving a similar warning for the default Baron and KingAir (ported back into 4.4).

Is this with a full reinstall of p3d v4.4?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I do get airport buildings vanishing from airports, reload then they there, quit the sim reload and then they there- strange things happening and this with a clean install really weird

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:21 AM, Paul_ said:

Has anyone had a go at installing Active Sky 16 and ASCA yet?  

Paul 

Yes. AS just needs the patch and works fine. 

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

11 hours ago, monica6211 said:

Ok, I just tried an actual flight in thunderstorms. While the unit powers on and displays the test screen, and the range marks. it isn't showing any weather. I am sorry for getting everyone's hopes up.

You had better luck than I did. As soon as I loaded Radar it crashed P3D to the desktop.!

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

On 11/29/2018 at 2:18 PM, jeypee said:

The QW 146 doesnt work together with the new fsuipc 5.15 . Flaps and spoilers wont move.

It also crashed my sim: 

Faulting module name: QwBAe146_TCAS.gau, version: 1.0.0.0,

I will report this in the QW forum.

Peter

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

Is this with a full reinstall of p3d v4.4?

Client/Content/Scenery reinstall.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

On 11/29/2018 at 10:18 AM, jeypee said:

The QW 146 doesnt work together with the new fsuipc 5.15 . Flaps and spoilers wont move.

Hi jeypee,

After a full reinstall of v4.4 and reinstall of QW 146, I originally experienced the same (no flaps, no spoilers, no air brakes).  I merely deleted the FSUIPC module the the P3d folder and everything went fine after that. Not sure why FSUIPC gets installed with the QW146 as everything seems to work fine without it.

Peter, You gauge problem *might* also be related to that. Maybe a stretch in your case, but maybe try without the FSUIPC module.

Cheers,

Amaury

Simstarter NG has been updated.

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

2 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

It also crashed my sim: 

Faulting module name: QwBAe146_TCAS.gau, version: 1.0.0.0,

I will report this in the QW forum.

Peter

The Faulting module name: QwBAe146_TCAS.gau, version: 1.0.0.0 is a bug already known and existing in the P3Dv4.3 version. The developers are working on it.

In the meantime, letting the transponder on Standbye ,it should be good.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

The Faulting module name: QwBAe146_TCAS.gau, version: 1.0.0.0 is a bug already known and existing in the P3Dv4.3 version. The developers are working on it.

In the meantime, letting the transponder on Standbye ,it should be good.

Thanks for the info, Richard. Interestingly, I never had that issue in 4.3 🙂

Peter

PTA 2.63 now available 

Thank you Matt

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip