Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

First reactions to P3Dv4.4

28 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Is that the issue? that happens with all the aircraft?. Could anyone confirm?.

Cheers, Ed

Yep happened to me on all aircraft

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I had it the issue, fix B worked.

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

There is a problem that leads to sound sounding "wrong". Wrong pitch when changing cameras and these things. This fixes that. For some.

BetaTeamB.png

Merged the hotfix topic with this topic as Simbol had already posted the information on page 17 of this topic.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

1 hour ago, simbol said:

What more specific information do you want? Some people are experiencing sounds issues with P3D 4.4, if you do, you can implement the fixes explained here.

Simbol 

Duh, for instance what kind of sound issues some folks are experiencing, which you are still being vague about. And I'm the the curious type .. 😊 But thanks anyway, it has become clear later in the thread... 

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

14 minutes ago, Rimshot said:

Duh, for instance what kind of sound issues some folks are experiencing, which you are still being vague about. And I'm the the curious type .. 😊 But thanks anyway, it has become clear later in the thread... 

The issue has been explained many times, It is all over the topics on AVSIM, P3D and many other flying simulation forums, so I don't see the need to keep repeating the same information all over again.

Jim thanks for merging the threads.

Regards 

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry if this fix has been posted before. I must have missed it, otherwise I would not have posted it. It is a shame that people have to get so bent out of shape just because someone posts something that has already been posted before. I was just trying to help others. But I guess I will stop trying to help because I hate seeing so many people complaining about others' attempts to help. Not everyone reads every single line of every single post of every single topic. So naturally we are going to see topics come up more than once. Why can't we all just be thankful that there are people in these forums who actually speak up and honestly try to help others. I only look through this forum because  I find alot of interesting information related to aviation. I don't go in to "other flying simulation forums", since I rarely need help from others when I have a problem. And I just happened to look on LM's forums only because I accidentally hit a link to their site. Why is it these forums keep getting more and more viscous? I was just trying to help.

Error, please delete...Sorry.

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

39 minutes ago, monica6211 said:

I'm sorry if this fix has been posted before. I must have missed it, otherwise I would not have posted it. It is a shame that people have to get so bent out of shape just because someone posts something that has already been posted before. I was just trying to help others. But I guess I will stop trying to help because I hate seeing so many people complaining about others' attempts to help. Not everyone reads every single line of every single post of every single topic. So naturally we are going to see topics come up more than once. Why can't we all just be thankful that there are people in these forums who actually speak up and honestly try to help others. I only look through this forum because  I find alot of interesting information related to aviation. I don't go in to "other flying simulation forums", since I rarely need help from others when I have a problem. And I just happened to look on LM's forums only because I accidentally hit a link to their site. Why is it these forums keep getting more and more viscous? I was just trying to help.

Monica, I can safely say that the remark did not apply to you...

Richard

• Like 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

51 minutes ago, monica6211 said:

Why is it these forums keep getting more and more viscous? I was just trying to help.

There is always one person in a thread that pollutes it for everyone else....don't worry about it.  Everyone knew what was being talked about...just one person had to fire it up.  Just ignore it.  It's par for the course for AVSIM lately.  Been here for over 20yrs, and the self entitled are taking over.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Back on topic, I  can say like @Rockcliffe I'm also very happy with the 4.4 upgrade. I  did Client and Content and it went very smoothly. Concidering my system is now over 5 years old I can say with this upgrade the system is giving the best performance I have ever seen. Frames are good but it is the smoothness that is most notable. Flying in a Orbx Cityscape area is the only time things bog down, frames are still 20-25 but here I Do experience pauses while autogen loads. Given the bottleneck of my lowly 770 graphics card with only 2Gb I can only be amazed compared to the old FSX days.

Thanks to the team at Lockheed Martin.

Edited by antonvs

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:35 AM, monica6211 said:

They do not 'read every line of a post', you are correct.

.... especially, when they are faced with huge blocks of text, with no use of paragraphs.... (and often, poor grammar and punctuation.)

6 hours ago, Gabe777 said:

They do not 'read every line of a post', you are correct.

.... especially, when they are faced with huge blocks of text, with no use of paragraphs.... (and often, poor grammar and punctuation.)

That was an unnecessary comment - especially a month later. 

Let's close this.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors