Sign in to follow this  
simbol

AI Lights Reborn Free Edition and Version 4.4

Dear All,

I had the wonderful opportunity this time to participate inside the closed Lockheed Martin Beta program for the 4.4 cycle, and accordingly we can gladly notify that:

• AI Lights Reborn Free Edition is fully compatible with Prepard3D 4.4.

• Ultimate Traffic Live (UTL) works fine with version 4.4, no issues found.

• FLAI works fine with version 4.4, no issues found.

• AS16 will need an update, I am sure Hi-Fi is working on a fix, I will try to notify when ready.

• ORBX works perfectly with 4.4.
  • FSUIPC V5 works perfectly with 4.4, although pete released version 5.15 which corrects some minor things.

I will continue testing other Add-on's as I always do and report back if any issues are found either by me or my Beta Team.

Finally given the extensive amount of changes provide by Lockheed Martin we strongly recommend to install all the parts of this update, that is Client, Content and Scenery.

If you have any questions about the update process or about how you can exploit the best parts of P3D 4.4 please no dot hesitate to ask and I will try my best to address your concerns and satisfy your curiosity, this update is one of the best provided by LM in history so be sure not to miss it!!!!

** UPDATE **

• Ezca 2.8 has been released which is fully compatible with P3D 4.4

• F1 GTN is still incompatible, they are working on solutions.

• AS16 is now updated, please visit Hi-Fi forums to get the latest patches for P3D 4.4

All the best,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Upvote 1

I'm waiting for your pro light app when it comes out. 

• Like 2

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg