Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

So they're doing the -83 and the -88. Will we be able to the FS2crew for the 82 on the 83 and 88? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Bryan will the -82 version of FS2Crew work in the -83? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

7 minutes ago, byork said:

It does... you have to watch the fuel pumps though... the 83 uses different fuel pump logic.

Ok cool, are you going to update anything? 

Ron Hamilton

If and when FS2C for MD gets same or similar interface as PMDG aircraft, maybe it'll be a company policy to have ctr pumps ON or AUTO, etc.

In mean time, can you please check HYD PUMP ENG behaviour on 83 and 88? I don't see them moved by FS2Crew.

How many more posts do we need to make for you to understand that HYD PUMPS switches are NOT being moved by FO to HIGH during after start checklist, at least for Button mode.

Kind regards

9 hours ago, Slider said:

How many more posts do we need to make for you to understand that HYD PUMPS switches are NOT being moved by FO to HIGH during after start checklist, at least for Button mode.

Kind regards

You're right.

In button control that was a bug, but not voice control.

I just fixed it.

If it's absolutely critical for you I can send you an updated version now or you can wait for an official update.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:30 PM, Slider said:

Not critical by any means, but glad it was corrected. Enjoy your holidays.

I just replaced the file on the server with a version that corrects this issue in button control (FO setting hyd pumps).

I didn't bother changing the version number.

Re-download via your FS2Crew account and re-install.

So i can use this in the 83 no problem now? 

Ron Hamilton

8 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

So i can use this in the 83 no problem now? 

You can use the 83, but you need to manually control the fuel pumps since the logic is very different for the fuel pumps in the 83.

What that other poster above was talking about was not relevant to the 83.