Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[29NOV18] A few things pending in the days ahead...

Hello rsrandazzo, my question, is the version that will be taken from the 737 NG3, it will be an update or how it will be, I am very happy for that plane but also this question is important

We are not going to pay for that model?
Or are we going to pay and how much please?

They are important question how to give the Ehnorabuena to PMDG for that announcement that we like everyone

Thanks for the update. I have been thinking of a concept of a PMDG "Lite" line with the first models being the FSX models of the JS4100 and MD-11 ported over with PBR textures and updated for P3D V4.4... probably more like dreaming....

Scott Robinson

26 minutes ago, chote said:

Hello rsrandazzo, my question, is the version that will be taken from the 737 NG3, it will be an update or how it will be, I am very happy for that plane but also this question is important

They are important question how to give the Ehnorabuena to PMDG for that announcement that we like everyone

I can almost guarantee this will be a brand new product, like the 747 v3 was...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, chote said:

how much please?

That won't come until release is imminent I would expect.

David Porrett

11 hours ago, DavidP said:

That won't come until release is imminent I would expect.

And while this is ONLY SPECULATION, looking at the popularity of the 737 (and the PMDG version of it too) I guess they will build in quite a bit more than just the -800 and -900. I PERSONALLY expect a package comparable to what we have got with the 747. almost all current versions, but also I would guess the prize comparable to the 747. That‘s a LOT of work. And PERSONALLY I then expect the MAX as an expansion, just like the 747-8. 

• Like 1

time to wait some more I guess... Any idea when rainmaker will be added to the 777?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Glad to see we're gonna have an update 'cause there is something weird about the sound of engines for 747 and 737 when you switch to view Fly By in Prepar 3D 4.4, the sound doesn't seem natural and nice in Prepar 4.3, Please fix this , just couldn't stand it.

18 minutes ago, JonyShieh said:

Glad to see we're gonna have an update 'cause there is something weird about the sound of engines for 747 and 737 when you switch to view Fly By in Prepar 3D 4.4, the sound doesn't seem natural and nice in Prepar 4.3, Please fix this , just couldn't stand it.

This isn't in the update. These things need to be reported via support if you think we need to address them, honestly. We can't fix what we don't know about...

Kyle Rodgers

On 11/30/2018 at 6:23 AM, chote said:

Hi buddy, I do hear there is a plan about NG3, what does it actually include may I ask?

Looking forward to the new PMDG forum.

spacer.png

On 11/30/2018 at 7:06 PM, Ephedrin said:

And while this is ONLY SPECULATION, looking at the popularity of the 737 (and the PMDG version of it too) I guess they will build in quite a bit more than just the -800 and -900. I PERSONALLY expect a package comparable to what we have got with the 747. almost all current versions, but also I would guess the prize comparable to the 747. That‘s a LOT of work. And PERSONALLY I then expect the MAX as an expansion, just like the 747-8. 

It would probably years of time before the release date. Think of how much time it cost to develop 747 V3, and 747-8 on the basis of 747 V4

48 minutes ago, JonyShieh said:

It would probably years of time before the release date. Think of how much time it cost to develop 747 V3, and 747-8 on the basis of 747 V4

yes, but they had to develop new technologies (concerning P3D) for that big jump from the 777 to the 747. Also in the mean time they had to redo the 737 for 64bit (777 was easier though). After all, PMDG now has their new techniques at hand and can use the know-how for the NG3. I hope this will help them reduce the time significantly. But obviously I don't expect it on P3Dv4 either assuming Lockheed Martin to continue their release frequency. 

"whatever season you celebrate in the weeks ahead- we wish you all the very best wishes for the year ahead. "

And to you Mr. Randazzo and your family and, to all PMDG staff members and their families, go the same wishes.

Roberto

• Like 2

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada