Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[29NOV18] A few things pending in the days ahead...

7 minutes ago, ashbase said:

This is why developers don’t like to give out release estimates...

OK, Fair enough

1 hour ago, JonyShieh said:

I am sorry, where is the update for 747 V3? I remember it being said that the update might come in early this week. It's Friday now, and I don't see the update in OC

It; still under testing by the beta/tech teams.

• Upvote 2

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

23 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

It; still under testing by the beta/tech teams.

thank you very much Chris, for the info. Wish you guys a very pleasant Upcoming weekend 😄

19 hours ago, EnQ said:

I still can't trust them enough to reinstall Spotlights, but it's tempting...

Don‘t drive yourself crazy, really... they did wrong, they understood it, they apologized, they refunded. But most important: they obviously caught the pirate they were desperately looking for. It‘s over and we can be quite certain that it was the first and the last time they have done it. A second time would be their end, juristicly and economically. 

But you can also be certain that they won‘t share their code.. xD still today it‘s hard for devs to include a good lighting, even though DL is natively implemented into P3D. There are several devs who struggle with performance and look. PMDG still uses textures for -I think -performance reasons. Although they definitely have the skill. 

A2A did a quite good job in their night cockpits, maybe we‘re lucky and PMDG will be the next... fingers crossed...