Sign in to follow this  
xavier34

SODE et FSX

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai dernièrement installé GSX Level 2 et la version 1.6.3 de SODE pour l'animation des jetways (fichier msi).

Malheureusement SODE n'apparait pas dans la liste des Addons de FSX alors qu'il apparait bien dans P3D V3.

SODE est correctement activé dans SODE Platform Manager et le fichier exe.xml est correct.

Merci pour votre aide

Xavier

6 hours ago, xavier34 said:

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai dernièrement installé GSX Level 2 et la version 1.6.3 de SODE pour l'animation des jetways (fichier msi).

Malheureusement SODE n'apparait pas dans la liste des Addons de FSX alors qu'il apparait bien dans P3D V3.

SODE est correctement activé dans SODE Platform Manager et le fichier exe.xml est correct.

Merci pour votre aide

Xavier 

Hi Xavier,

Welcome to AVSIM!  We appreciate your membership.  AVSIM is a US website and English spoken here.  You can go to Google Translate and have your comments translated to English and posted here are you can use our International Forums located way down near the bottom of the forum page.  I did translate your comments as follows:

Hello everyone,

I recently installed GSX Level 2 and SODE version 1.6.3 for jetways animation (msi file).

Unfortunately SODE does not appear in the list of Addons FSX while it appears in P3D V3.

SODE is correctly enabled in SODE Platform Manager and the exe.xml file is correct.

Thanks for your help

Xavier

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

4 hours ago, xavier34 said:

Bonjour Xavier,

d'abord, bienvenue aux forums Avsim !

Est-ce que vous avez au moins la version 4.1 de P3D installé sur votre ordinateur ? 
Aussi, sont les bibliothèques VC++ au courant ? Vous avez besoin de VC++ 2005 SP1, VC++ 2013 et VC++ 2015. Vous pourriez les désinstaller et les résinstaller pour vérifier qu'elles marchent correctement.

(Supprimé, hors sujet de FSX - désolé)

Si vous continuez d'avoir des problèmes, vous pourriez toujours poser votre questions aux forums FSDreamTeam sous GSX.

Normalement, il est préféré de parler en anglais sauf au forum francophone, ici - https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/270-forum-de-la-communauté-francophone-de-simulateur-de-vol/

F737NG

Translation:

Hi Xavier,

first of all, welcome to the Avsim forums!

Have you at least v4.1 of P3D installed on your PC?
Also, are the VC++ libraries up to date? You need to have VC++ 2005 SP1, VC++ 2013 et VC++ 2015. You could have to uninstall and reinstall them to check that they work correctly.

(Deleted, not relevant to FSX - sorry) 

If you continue to have problems, you could always ask in the FSDT forums under GSX.

Usually, it is preferred to speak English, except on the Francophone forum, here ...

@Jim, you got your post in before me. I hope you're ok with me leaving mine here, now that I've typed it all out.

Edited by F737NG
Note to Jim
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Hi Jim,

Sorry, i can speak English to but it's more easy for me in french..

My problem is with FSX only.

I also ask in the FSDT forum but today i don't have a correct answer.

If someone knows this problem, please help me.

thank you.

The entry in my exe.xml is like the following:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path>
    <CommandLine>FSX</CommandLine>
  </Launch.Addon>

Make sure the <Disabled>False</Disabled> line shows false and not true.

The FSDT website would not be responsible for SODE support.  Check out their troubleshooting site and especially make sure your simconnect is shown as okay - https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=troubleshoot-guide

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I am going on : Ihttps://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=troubleshoot-guide, i read the 3 steps and :

1- SODE main module is not running for me

2- The link between SODE main module and jetway control system is OK

3- In SODE platform manager, SIMCONNECT is OK and SODE registered and active.

I am going to have a look also on SODE forum.

Many thank's Jim

Xavier

If you have Windows Defender and/or an Anti-Virus program, make sure there is nothing in the Quarantine section.  Windows Defender is getting more and more aggressive.

Submit News to AVSIM