Sign in to follow this  
R3fB3ng

I need backup of english.

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I'm having difficulty installing SP2, because my FSX is translated into my native language, I need someone to make me back up the files in English. If anyone could help me, I would be grateful.

Are you using FSX Standard or Deluxe Edition and NOT Acceleration?  If Acceleration is installed, the SPs are not needed as they are part of Acceleration.

Do you have SP1 installed first?  Are you getting the error that SP2 in English is required?

This is from an older post about the same problem:

•  
  • Members
  • 1,487 posts

It has been fixed! For future reference for anyone else who runs into this problem: 

The solution was to run the MSI as an administrator. Given SP2 is only available as an MSI, some modifications to the registry had to be done. 

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/158118-run-administrator-add-msi-file-context-menu.html

This link explains how to run an MSI as an administrator. 

After following these instructions, I right-clicked the MSI, ran as admin and SP2 installed in a breeze. 

P.S. Welcome to the AVSIM forums!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I did the same process mentioned in the other post but with the same error, yes, I installed SP1, and I do not have the extension Acceleration

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I also tried, but again without success. If I had the simulator files in English, I think I probably could.

---------------AfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluInglês

Just these words that you show in your post?  Doesn't make sense!  Keep in mind that Microsoft files are copyrighted and cannot be shared.

Charlie Aron