Sign in to follow this  
kama2004

version 1.0.19 problem with external view NVsurround

Also a problem with the new version on my 3 screen Surround system.

When I start P3d and chaseplane, the virtual cockpit screen is fine.

Burt if I try to switch to external view, it shows me the airplane cabin instead of my normal external view (this is with A320 but same behavior with other plane).

If I make the following sequence with 2 consecutive Chaseplane shudown and restart, I can solve the problem.

First restart:

=========

- Put enabled advance settings to OFF

- close and restart Chaseplane.

This solve the external view but now the VC cockpit view is overzoomed.

second restart

============

- put back enabled advance settings to ON.

- Then shutdown and restart chaseplane

Now everything work fine. No zoom problem in the VC and the switch to external view works fine also.

Anyway to correct this ? Thanks...

Edited by kama2004

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

I experience the same behavior where my outside views of the aircraft won't work until i disable advanced settings but it doesn't resolve on my end with the method

First restart:

=========

- Put enabled advance settings to OFF

- close and restart Chaseplane.

This solve the external view but now the VC cockpit view is overzoomed.

second restart

============

- put back enabled advance settings to ON.

- Then shutdown and restart chaseplane

Here is my report file.

12 hours ago, drmengueche said:

I experience the same behavior where my outside views of the aircraft won't work until i disable advanced settings but it doesn't resolve on my end with the method

Here is my report file.

Can you get in touch with us through our Support page: https://oldprop.com/sim/support/products/ChasePlane/

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ok we found the source of the issue. We published 1.0.20 on the Experimental channel. Please test that version and report back here to let me know if the issue is fixed.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 hour ago, Keven Menard said:

Ok we found the source of the issue. We published 1.0.20 on the Experimental channel. Please test that version and report back here to let me know if the issue is fixed.

I have the same issue and 1.0.20 does not fix the issue. Cannot use external views. Internal work just fine.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

2 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Please contact us through our support page https://oldprop.com/sim/support/products/ChasePlane/

Sent a message with log on google doc.

Thanks

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

2 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Hi Keven, all is fine on my system with version .20...... thank a lot...

• Upvote 1

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

It worked aswell on my system, also i updated the sim from 4.3 to 4.4.