Sign in to follow this  
Dean33

SWAPPED F1 TO RXP GTN750.

1 hour ago, TonyD said:

Do I have to uninstall the F1 version first or can they co-exist on the same computer?

They do co-exist.

Btw, made a couple of flights these days, excellent piece of software, love the added features that come with the 6.50 trainer. Smooth, easy to install and configure, I'm very satisfied of my purchase (both 750+650).

• Like 1

devteam.gif

I have to tell you folks that all of these posts are invaluable.  Once I switched over to the RXP GTN's (I recently purchased the 650.)  the input from Jean-Luc, Bill and Frank and others have actually made installing these GTN's a lot of fun for me.  😉  The RXP units just operate and feel better then the competition.  I was only aware of the RXP 430/530's until Frank put me on to the GTN's.  Being able to deselect the audio panel and transponder functions where they aren't needed is a great bonus too. 

I hadn't flown my Learjet 25 for a while and now it has the 650 and 750 installed and its ready to go.  🙂

Thanks folks!

Bill

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Bill  N7IBG     

Hey boys and girls!  I reinstalled FS9 recently and I have been enjoying it quite a bit. I saw that Reality XP 750/650 functions in FS9 and decided to pick it up on sale today. If it works as nice as the rest of FS9 is working, I'll get the 530/430 and Wx Radar. I've used F1's products in FSX:SE with good results. I haven't tried add-on avionics in P3D at all yet.

Dave

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 4:32 AM, guenseli said:

I also changed from F1 to RXP and very happy so far.

F1 GTN was unique in the beginning, no doubt.

But looking at the features that brings the RXP one let me worry that I haven't changed earlier. And support is 100% better!

Keep up the good work, guys!

F1 GTN unique, perhaps but RXP with GNS were the first to use garmin trainer and in a better way, a long time before (on FS9 and FSX) but not only, RXP had a Weather Radar and some excellent gauges too.

That's why i had switch to RXP GTN at the very beginning (before official release ;)) without doubt. F1 GTN are good, but RXP GTN are excellent.

They have more experience and more skill to deal with Garmin Trainer (and customers !).

Functionnalities, performance and visual rendering are far better.

Edited by RXP
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

Permission to come aboard. Bought it last night and spent most of the morning swapping out my favorite aircraft. Easy, I like that.

• Like 1

Don Nelson

51 minutes ago, D Nelson said:

Permission to come aboard. Bought it last night and spent most of the morning swapping out my favorite aircraft. Easy, I like that.

Welcome :cool:

• Like 1

Bert

Had the other brand for years, Decided to jump back over to RXP, had most of the FS9 products and thoroughly enjoyed the gauges. I`m just playing with the A2A 182 and 750 touch now but finding it hard to setup.. Need to research some more. 

• Like 1

tpewpb-6.png

6 hours ago, RW1 said:

Had the other brand for years, Decided to jump back over to RXP, had most of the FS9 products and thoroughly enjoyed the gauges. I`m just playing with the A2A 182 and 750 touch now but finding it hard to setup.. Need to research some more. 

Hi - Its worth the effort - set and forget.  Plenty of prompt support too!

I bought the RXP530/430 pair last week to add to my capability in some aircraft like the Bellanca Super Viking from Lionheart Creations.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Like many I used the "other" version for years, always had a problem with a hard system lockup occasionally tried to solve back in 2016, but never had a solution back to 2020 and I upgraded to p3d 4 and the issue became terminal, lucky to last 2 minutes before system locked up completely. Support were as much use as a chocolate fireguard - and that is being generous. At this point I purchased the RXP and issues want to a lockup once in a blue moon - far too rare to attempt to troubleshoot.

Then a new version came along that brought the issue to the fore again, 5-10 minutes then locked. Jean-Luc suggested  diagnostics and settings I could try to sort the issue, and kept up on it, until it was solved with the most recent update. Well impressed, and will definitely recommend to others....

Cheers,

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Today I got a new Powerspec G434 gaming computer and tried to install the other gtn to my sim and got errors then tried to log in to the other forum and could not log in so I decided to just go full RXP I reinstalled the GTN 750 GMS 430/530 V2 and never looked back I really like RXP a lot better then the other

• Like 1

After having been with the Flight1 version of the GTN 750 & 650 for a few years, I have recently switched to the RXP version of the GTN 750. I have done so primarily due to the fact that Flight1's version is no longer supported and cannot be updated.

So far I am well pleased with the RXP version and I am learning how to use the installation module. All is working well and I will eventually be purchasing the GTN 650.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raymie said:

Flight1's version is no longer supported and cannot be updated

Not a problem with RXP.  There have been (3) updates since the first of December (2021).  You will also find support right here, as well as a good deal of user-to-user help.  There is a lot of history of support and sharing in these RXP forums.  I highly recommend you parse through them.  Most questions have been answered already and those answers are often much quicker to find with some topic scanning and reading than asking fresh and waiting for responses.  Enjoy!

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I have just recently joined the RXP fan club...

Now to get it going with my Real Sim Gear 750...

• Like 2