Sign in to follow this  
Johnwag

Some key commands not wirking

In Preferences/Control Assignments I have forward/back/left/right assigned to the keyboard arrow keys and this works fine in the A2A C 172.  I imported the presets into the A2A PA28 and they all work except the arrow keys dont move the view left/right/forward/back.  I tried importing the assigments into the C182 and they work fine, looks like just don’t work in the Cherokee. Haven’t trued any other aircraft.

Tried restarting everything, including PC restart but same issue.

Tried disabling the advanced features but same issue.

Any ideas as to what I’m not doing right or how to fix?

CP version 1.0.19

P3D v4.2

WIN 10

Thanks

John

Found the issue and solution....

I’m not wanting the advanced motion features so I set all the sliders to zero except for the rotational motion speed which I set to 1.5.  Seems that by setting the master directional motion slider to zero, that results in no directional motion at all so my arrow keys to move left/right/forward/back wouldn’t achieve any motion.

Ii thought the settings were the same for the C172 but now see that those settings did have some value in the sliders for those movements.

So, I need to have some value for each of those sliders.

John