Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

Eaglesoft and BDO Aviation

Hello all,

Two quick queries if I may.

1. Has anyone found out if the Eaglesoft Citation II extreme is working/compatible in P3Dv4? and,

2. I am looking at buying some Indonesian scenery WADD ... (I know Aerosoft has one)... WIII WARR from BDO Aviation. Can anyone tell me if this scenery is compatible with P3Dv4 please? Enquiries to BDO have gone unanswered and Simmarket simply state for P3Dv3 FSX etc. It appears to be incredibly hard sometimes to give a developer any money or support for their product.  I have these payware sceneries for FS2004 and am very happy with them, hence the P3Dv4 enquiry.

Thanks Guys

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

No Eaglesoft products are 64bit.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ed,

Thanks mate. I only asked in view of the fact that I thought some 32bit aircraft worked in P3Dv4 satisfactorily when it first came out. I was simply wondering if anyone had been "silly or adventurous" enough to try installing that particular aircraft.

I did suspect however, that your response was going to be the correct one.  I guess we will jnust have to wait for Eaglesoft to modify or redevelop it for 64bit.

Thanks again

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting for P3D 3 compatibility on the Twin Commanche. Promised in 2016...

They're busy working on legacy stuff. People have been telling them to drop 32-bit support and instead focus in the future but they have a different mindset.

Sadly it'll be loooooooong before anything comes out for x64, if at all.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

19 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Simmarket simply state

At least you got a reply from simMarket. When I asked them about an upgrade, am still awaiting 2 weeks later. Their loss as they lost 4 add-ons in the Wish List. Never again would I touch them again. Developers with a chronic inertia seem determined to lose customers.!

Rick,

It is very hard to disagree with your comments on a general basis. I love the term "chronic inertia"

Simmarket did not reply because I never attempted to communicate with them. I have made a few attempts in the past with results very similar to yours. I was simply going on information provided in their product (BDO) page.

Very simply, has anyone tried the P3Dv3 versions in P3Dv4. I do not want to buy these products if they are incompatible. I believe that quite a lot of P3Dv3 sceneries do work "out of the box" in v4 but I do not know, nor can I find any comments specific to the BDO product.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

As Ed mentioned we currently have no 64 Bit Aircraft. The XLS+ provides the hope of user choice of either an 32 Bit or 64 Bit Version.😎

• Like 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ron,

I take some modicum of hope with your response "we currently have no 64bit aircraft" with the emphasis, of course, on "currently".

Could I therefore, timidly ask if there are any plans for the Citation 11 extreme for the 64bit platform? I, for one, would be happy to pay for it now and just wait. If I pass on in the meantime you have made a small profit LOL.

Any information would be lovely.

Thanks for your response

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

Actually there are plans for the CII Extreme G3 and G4 Tony. That project happens after RTM of our current development crop.

Thank you for your interest.😃

• Like 2

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ron,

Thank you so very much for your reply. 

I only have the Citation 11 extreme from your line up of products and that is the FS9 version. It remains probably the only reason I keep going back to FS2004 on a regular basis. An incredible aircraft to say the least.

I look forward to the release of any of your products for P3Dv4+ and am a certain purchaser.

Regards and good luck

Thanks

Tony

Tony Chilcott.