Sign in to follow this  
SmokeDiddy

DHC-3 Causing CTD P3Dv4.4

As the title says - as soon as I set-up initial flight, and click Load Flight, I get the CTD with this aircraft.  I've tried other aircraft, even the 310R Redux and it works fine.  Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!!!

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

Hello , I would suspect that a version with a weather radar is being loaded , try loading the default GNS 430 530 panel and see if that WX version was the problem .

Best CJ

You're a genius CJ!!!  Thank you for the suggestion.

Robert

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

You will need to wait on the WX.  That's on Rex for the moment.  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

On 12/1/2018 at 3:13 PM, Milviz said:

You will need to wait on the WX.  That's on Rex for the moment.  

Hi,

If I understood correctly, Rex provided a P3Dv4.4 compatible update for the weather radar.

Is the update on the Beaver done?

Thanks and Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Yes.  You can get it on our support forums

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

8 hours ago, Milviz said:

Yes.  You can get it on our support forums

Great, thank you.

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|