Sign in to follow this  
newtie

purchase/update question

Hi-

I bought the RXP750 way back in April 2018 from F1. I've been using their version but want to move over to your software. Seems like there's a ton more support :>) 

Anyway, regarding the 4.4 update, if I download that again after you've completed the compatibility update, will that update be included in the download or is this done by the software after installing?

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by RXP

Mr President, Does the "Bug" in the Garmin trainer require a Garmin fix or is that something done in house?

The bug is in the trainer itself but it is also exacerbated by our code. We're over it now conducting final tests before packaging and releasing, we don't want our customers wait any longer and waste their week-end with a useless P3D4.4! By the way, the bug affected our X-Plane products too obviously because it lied in the trainer.

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks for the info. I just downloaded 2.5.9 for Xplane. Perhaps wait to install would be advisable. Although, I have not had any problems with Xplane.

Edited by Adrian123

2 hours ago, RXP said:

The bug is in the trainer itself but it is also exacerbated by our code

That's fascinating that you a) discovered the bug and b) found a way to fix the problem!

David Porrett

Hello friends,
Good Morning.

I clicked on the Garmin GTN 750 and 650 to see if there was update.
He said he has and generated these two files, what should I do? Or how do I update the Garmin?

19/01/22 07:53:07.200 02036 -    ] # rxpGtnSim64.dll version 2.5.10.0
19/01/22 07:53:07.199 02036 INFO ] 
19/01/22 07:55:58.487 07532 INFO ] 
19/01/22 07:55:59.059 03904 INFO ] 

and

19/01/22 07:53:03.119 02036 -    ] # win.xpl version 2.5.10.0
19/01/22 07:53:03.119 02036 INFO ] 

Evening, Reality XP

I purchased both your GTN 750 and 650 control heads with the intent of installing them in general aviation type aircraft (C-172, CT-206H, etc from Carenado.,) however my former machine
'burped' on a bad Microsoft update eight months ago which bricked my desktop. I'm up and running again with a new desktop with FSX-SE installed and I would like to know if the two .exe files (750/650)are still good. I was able to retrieve them from my old C: drive SSD. Are they still usable to install on my new rig? The 'activation codes' were not recoverable. Looking at your website I've see some new updates and new features of these two RNAV suites.  My user email ID on the first sale was (ricere@charter.net) and it's still good. Will the newer version(s) of your products (GTN 750/650) including the trainer program w/documents be available as well?

Must I need to re-purchased these items again or ....?

Thanks for you assistance on this matter.

Richard Rice

Regards,

Richard Rice

Thanks Adrian 123 for heading me in the right direction!

Regards,

Richard Rice