Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

Flight1 G500/600

Hello all, 

I touched on this in another thread but it was largely not addressed.  

Looking at the G500/600 (and Synthetic Vision) I got to thinking what an incredible combination this would be in the RealAir Duke60 Turbo to replace the analog instruments. The combination of the G500/600 and the GTN750/650 would be the ants pants for me and if it can be done in the Duke, it could surely be done in other aircraft too ie the A2A 182 which has a large blank panel on the right side.

Has anyone else give this any thought and is it, or could it be actually feasible in the panel config or elsewhere. If it is not, how is it to be used and in what aircraft?

Looking forward to this conversion

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

The addon developers would have to integrate the G600 into the 3d panel model..

As best I know, only a few aircraft have this integration at present..

The Alabeo Seminole is one of them.

RealAir is out of business so I would not hold out any hope for further Duke development..

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Thanks Bert.

I may well have to look at the Seminole then.  It will be hard to replace my beloved Duke though LOL

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

9 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Thanks Bert.

I may well have to look at the Seminole then.  It will be hard to replace my beloved Duke though LOL

Regards

Tony

No need to replace anything... just one more airplane that you can fly when you feel the need.. :cool:

Bert

Bert,

Hey, I was talking about the heart, Sir.  If I had to delete any aircraft from my hangar the very last one would be the Duke.

I apply the same principle to Flight sims too.  I cannot see the reason for deleting or uninstalling my FS2004 even though I tend to concentrate on P3D at the moment.  Even if I run out of disk space, I would tend to buy another SSD in lieu of replacing my FS2004 disk or reinstalling over the top.  

The only thing, I have ever replaced (in every sense of the word) was FSX  Despite nearly 7 years of trying, I never completed a flight in that platform and that was mainly due to me trying to fly using 6-8 monitors. Was never going to happen. I eventually move to P3Dv2/3/4 but only ever flew v4 due again to trying to use 6 monitors.  v4 became practical only because, I reduced to 2 monitors with the view of going VR. This too has yet to happen LOL.

So, in reality, I guess I am a FlightSim Hoarder.

Regards

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.